Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

6 minutes ago, pcmacca said:

Look at 3 of Chelsea's recent signings, Havertz, Werner and Ziyech. They all came from teams that played fast moving forward passing free flowing football. The opposite of what we are seeing here.

I've been saying this for a while. We have bought these players in and we haven't played any of them to their strengths. If Lampard doesn't want to play these players the way they played at their previous clubs, then why did we bother targetting them in the first place? I just don't understant it.

Edited by Scott Harris

8 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

We’ve been playing dull far longer than Jorginho came back into the team. Jorginho hasn’t done much for the team this season but the Jorginho blame game is getting old at this point and missing the bigger picture that the football lamps  is letting the team play is what is actually dull.

I agree it’s not all on Jorginho but he doesn’t make the team better does he? So why is he playing. But then that goes to the manager 

Just now, coco said:

Our possession rate is damaging our attack no doubting that, the players are just passing to feet to keep possession, rather than into spaces and risk losing the ball, it's too safe and not speculative enough.

lampard never rages at them for doing this so he must be directing them to play this way

just wondering if we actually had any attacking players on bench that might be able to create something instead of the usual going out wide and crossing into a packed box? Maybe Frank doesn't think he does, because an hour in and we are still running into a brick wall.  Hey Frank ...change something!!!