Official Thomas Tuchel *Now Sacked*

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Ah ZaynTalkBoll*cks on a different account eh. Thanks for the heads up 👍

I mean, I have no evidence but he’s posted three times slagging off Frank, so I guess he’s that tosser again.

He's done a sterling job since his appointment, if he does a cup double I'm sure we will be seeing his best suit sported on the touchline next season instead of the obligatory track suit that so many coaches favour these days 

Tickle.jpeg

All the decisions Tuchel made yesterday, and those in the last few games all paid off. Many of us had doubts about starting Werner, and Azpi at RWB etc, turned out to be master strokes as we were menacing with raw pace upfront, and the extra layer of protection gave them no chance. Players looked hungry and ready to run through a wall to win the game, the team is well drilled and a tight knit unit, the manager's man management skill has to get lots of credit. Unlike the last time we made into the CL final, we were actually never in real danger, and had everything under control despite missing 10 clear cut chances.

Well we are going into another final as the underdogs just like 2012 but the circumstances are different. I feel more confident vs City than I did vs Bayern. Our young squad are just as hungry as the old guard from 9 years ago. It's good to be back on the big stage again thank you Thomas. I was aware of him since his dortmund days but didn't know he was this tactical. He makes mistakes like everyone else but you can't have too many complaints. 

PSG fans disliked their playing style at the end of his tenure but that's probably down to the fractured relationship between the him and the board leading to an overall negative atmosphere and affecting his motivation. PSG also has an unbalanced squad which isn't good enough to win the UCL. Mbappe and Neymar were also not willing to press and work their socks off like Werner and Havertz do so I think Thomas is happier with our squad. Make smart acquisitions in the summer to increase our squad depth similarly to City and we can achieve great things. 

Edited by Valhalla

Guest Sindre
3 minutes ago, AndyDowsleftflank said:

Ok, I officially love him. How the hell has he turn us around to such a degree, in these circumstances? 

Might be the best coaching performance I've ever seen

Lost for words.

From 10th to 3rd, FA-Cup final, CL-final and winning almost every big game we participate in.

Done an otherwordly job.

What an absolutely stunning job he has done. The team looks like they can beat anyone and they are still getting better every match. Kudos to the players too they are really understanding what he wants and executing it night after night. I really hope he gets a big contract and is able to see it through. Hopefully with some trophies along the way. Two this year would be a nice start 😉.

Edited by Mouwry

What a win today! Massive massive win. To come from behind makes it even better, and i think we are starting to create more chances now under TT.

Finally above Leicester too, feels like ages since we can say that. Spurs losing aswell, not been a bad week. 

Forgot to mention that its an even better win when you consider we were playing agains't 12 players. Man City TV didn't even mention Sterling tackle.

Edited by jack_super_class

The fact that we managed to turn the game around shows a lot even if neither teams had their full first lineup playing. It's extremely hard to break down this Man City squad and in recent times we haven't really been able to win many games after being down at half time.

Maybe we will be in an amazing situation where we would be able to rest most of our key players against Villa and then we would be 100% ready for the CL final just like Man City that will rest most of their players.

Incredible turnaround from where we were in early January. Remember that defeat by Leicester? We were a shambles. 

Feels like we’re peaking at just the right time. 

30 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Incredible turnaround from where we were in early January. Remember that defeat by Leicester? We were a shambles. 

Feels like we’re peaking at just the right time. 

I often wonder if frank is happy for us as a chelsea man or if what this team is doing in 5 months is embarrassing him a bit

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

I often wonder if frank is happy for us as a chelsea man or if what this team is doing in 5 months is embarrassing him a bit

I don't think he should be embarrassed at all, under him we took City to penalties and finished top 4, we were just underperforming for a month.

As much as this has been an amazing turnaround I do hope we win vs Man City for the 3rd time, I wouldn't want Tuchel to suddenly get a negative perception or aura about him after losing another CL final so the season is far from over. My guess is that Lampard is happy but also hoping that we finish it off now with some trophy!

The scary thing about him is he gets a positive response from everyone, even players he’s leaving out who maybe pissed off. Look at what Ziyech, Alonso, Gilmour and Callum, off the bench, did today. 

Only Abraham hasn’t really had a chance to respond (don’t count Emerson - although he still scored v Atletico)...

hate to say it, but we should have binned frank sooner 

I remember soon after Tuchel in the Chelsea job, he mentioned we would aim to be at the same level as City, at the time most laughed it off and few took notice of it. Barely 4 months in, we already beat City twice, and I reckon Pep be weary of us  going into the CL final. The change of mentality is huge, we aren't settled with a point with City, we are going for the win against them. The so called flop summer signings are looking like the real deal, and Alonso comes back from the certain Chelsea exit to win us the 3 points, it's the kind of story only happens in FM.

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I don't think he should be embarrassed at all, under him we took City to penalties and finished top 4, we were just underperforming for a month.

As much as this has been an amazing turnaround I do hope we win vs Man City for the 3rd time, I wouldn't want Tuchel to suddenly get a negative perception or aura about him after losing another CL final so the season is far from over. My guess is that Lampard is happy but also hoping that we finish it off now with some trophy!

Yeah for himself as much as us TT needs a win in the final.

And far as Frank goes many of these players he had good relationships with. He will be delighted for them and the fans no doubt.

Guest Sindre

This is a good point.

Under Lampard we bemoaned the lack of leaders in our squad and were rather desperate for someone like Declan Rice to adress that.

But it feels very, very different under Tuchel. You get the sense he's building a dressing room similar to our golden days under Mourinho with leaders aplenty.

12 minutes ago, Sindre said:

This is a good point.

Under Lampard we bemoaned the lack of leaders in our squad and were rather desperate for someone like Declan Rice to adress that.

But it feels very, very different under Tuchel. You get the sense he's building a dressing room similar to our golden days under Mourinho with leaders aplenty.

The Blue Fortress is up and running and looks unbreakable (part from that one game) :blush2: