Sheff Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sun 7th Feb 2021 19:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

This is the game where Tuchel can fulfill his promise of everyone getting a chance, and no reason to risk Silva or anyone else carrying an injury.

Mendy

Azpi

Christensen

Zouma 

James

Gilmour 

Kante

Emerson 

Zyiech

Anjorin

Abraham

Just don't underestimate them and remember we lost 3-0 against that same team in July. Yes they are having a terrible season but most of the games they've lost by a one goal margin.

I still think they have a slight chance of staying up.

Edited by wizardous

4 hours ago, Dubair said:

I wouldn’t be deviating much from the team played in the last few games. It’s another must win. Barnsley game Tuchel can rest most of the starters and give others a chance whilst still putting out a very strong side.

Agree, unless we are three up why risk a banana skin and without Silva we will be less secure defensively.

Hey @Dubair why not introduce yourself on the Newbie thread, your who and when about CFC etc?

16 hours ago, axman2526 said:

This is the game where Tuchel can fulfill his promise of everyone getting a chance, and no reason to risk Silva or anyone else carrying an injury.

Mendy

Azpi

Christensen

Zouma 

James

Gilmour 

Kante

Emerson 

Zyiech

Anjorin

Abraham

8 changes? I’d expect 2/3 at most

4 hours ago, Dubair said:

I wouldn’t be deviating much from the team played in the last few games. It’s another must win. Barnsley game Tuchel can rest most of the starters and give others a chance whilst still putting out a very strong side.

11 minutes ago, rtwelch said:

8 changes? I’d expect 2/3 at most

I expect Tuchel to agree with you. However with this and Barnsley coming up it gives him the chance to look at others and this is an ideal game for Gilmour and Anjorin.

Keep Jorginho & Kova in the middle, play one of Giroud or Tammy up top, give Chilwell another run at LWB (Alonso must be an injury risk playing 180 minutes in a week after playing none for months) and keep CHO, Reece and Mount on that right hand side. 

I am sensing a lot of worry already here. Maybe respect to the Blades for the results last season. They are deserving of respect certainly for their work ethic and passion however they are not the same side as last season.

While the blades are better than their position imo, and miles better than Fulham and WBA, they have been hit hard by the loss of O'Connel, Berge and Henderson.  (They are my dads team therefore my second team so have watched them a lot).

They are as hardworking as anyone but Ramsdale is not a patch on Henderson and O'Connell was their best defender last season. Those are big misses for a side like them, as is the fact McBurnie and Brewster are big money signings and their attack has been poor most of the season baring odd spurts from Sharp and McGoldrick.

If we do as we have been doing and match their work ethic we win, and can afford to make some changes and still do that. At home and in need of points they wont park the bus like Wolves and that space we can get at them.