Chelsea v WBA (PL) SAT 3rd Apr 2021 12:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

People been saying that about Pulisic since he was 18 and a "wonderkid" but so far I'm just yet to see it. He isn't a game changer for me. 

He changed plenty of games for us last season. Once he got into the team, he was looking like he was going to go on to become a world beater. Probably would have continued it this season if he didn't pick up a hamstring injury in the F.A cup final and few more injuries since.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

How can you say Pulisic has been a waste of money? He was good for us last season and injuries have clearly caught up with him this season.

Nothing but injuries. We can't rely on him if he's constantly out injured. This season he has something like 25 apps and 3 goals + 2 assists. We lost Hazard and i'm yet to see anything from all these expensive signings that tell me we've even come close to replacing him. We should be seeing something by now from Pulisic, Havertz, Werner and Ziyech. I'm thoroughly disappointed considering they all came with hefty price tags (maybe barring Ziyech) and hype, yet they've barely anything to help us this season to make top four. 

Just now, Jangz said:

Bayern have the mentality and their coach too.. Had we left 4 in the midfield we would have won.. the manager bottled it at 1-0 10 men down... and the defenders between AC / Zouma and Mendy made a hash of a simple long ball.. zouma and mendy too had poor games for me.. he should have gotten to the second strike and also done better with the 1st.... 

Either way, the form we are on and considering we are playing 19th placed team, there is no reason for us not being able to do a lot better than that. It is almost as if we just didnt want to compete with 10 men.

4 minutes ago, enigma said:

People been saying that about Pulisic since he was 18 and a "wonderkid" but so far I'm just yet to see it. He isn't a game changer for me. 

Really? I thought he looked a superstar at the end of last season. I went to bed wearing his shirt woke up he scores I'm thinking this going to be a good day....my stream was super slow a second later I hear red card from you guys and well you know the rest ?

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

I said in a post earlier, 'Stop blaming the ref', but that was the most clueless act of officiating i have seen, he is a dumbass c**t of a Ref, just remember his calamitous VAR decision, totally disgusted with ours and his performance....

the ref decided i think 5 mins into the game that he was not going to give werner anything and then didnt for the next 90...

3 minutes ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Lads I know we're disappointed and its going to take a while to forget but, its -3 goal difference and 3 points dropped. Are they crucial points I'll argue yes and no. We are still well and truly in the race for top 4 anyone can drop points at this stage.

Are we likely to catch 3rd now maybe not. We still have 8 games and 24 points to play for. Even if the hammers win we stay above them on goal difference.

We've been brought back down to earth after a 2 month period which we looked to be arguably the 2nd best team in the country. Look at the run of form we've had, the international break broke our momentum and now we have to start over again.

It's on the players and TT now to make sure this is just a blip. We look ahead now to Porto with a renewed will to win.

It's not about the result. It's the performance. 

If we lost 2-1 but we put in a great performance, no one would be so critical

1 minute ago, enigma said:

Nothing but injuries. We can't rely on him if he's constantly out injured. This season he has something like 25 apps and 3 goals + 2 assists. We lost Hazard and i'm yet to see anything from all these expensive signings that tell me we've even come close to replacing him. We should be seeing something by now from Pulisic, Havertz, Werner and Ziyech. I'm thoroughly disappointed considering they all came with hefty price tags (maybe barring Ziyech) and hype, yet they've barely anything to help us this season to make top four. 

No doubt he’s injury prone and availability is the best ability but you must of missed the last part of the season if you don’t see that he can be a game changer.

Just now, enigma said:

Injuries can happen to any player, that is just unfortunate, but to say he has been a waste of money after his performance last season and being so young is a bit over the top. 

1 minute ago, STATS said:

Either way, the form we are on and considering we are playing 19th placed team, there is no reason for us not being able to do a lot better than that. It is almost as if we just didnt want to compete with 10 men.

yes but we played into their hands they crowded the midfield won the second ball and counter attacked.. we could have easily maintained shape in a back 4.. if anything.. Azpi could have been subbed for AC.. but the coach got it completely wrong from start to finish...

5 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

Can we get away with blaming the ref for this one? Chuck in tired players as an excuse too?

Might work

Let's see, there are:

- early kick off curse

- international break curse

- manager of the month curse

Should I mention our white socks too? Plenty of excuses!

Edited by Valerie