Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, Deino said:

Replays for offside but no replays for potential handball? Ok then

Anybody with a working eye could see Pulisic was way offside, I guess the VAR was only necessary to see if Havertz or a defender had the last touch.

I had high hopes that we would give this Arsenal team a lesson..I clearly set my expectations way too high.  The first 10 minutes set the pattern for the rest of the game, pass backwards, move like a snail going forward, see the same old sh*te 20 yards out f**k around outside the box, cross the ball to no-one.  This is pre- TT sh*t.  It would seem that their heads are at Wembley already instead of this game.

1 minute ago, SaS said:

The only difference that taking Gilmour off has made is to completely negate Mount, hasn't been in the game in this half.

I was just about to point that out. Mount has been missing the entire second half and the change didn't achieve anything but remove one of the better performing players from the team.

For those moaning about CHO, what is he meant to do exactly? Theres been nobody upfront and in the box for the entire game, Dave and James are just sitting behind him and the midfield is sitting deep... what are people expecting ?