Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

If we really got that offer of 100 mil + Dembele and we are about to sell him to Madrid for just 190, this is going to be a very lame move. From what we've seen and heard as rumors so far, there are no wingers in our target list, despite the odds of Hazard and Willian leaving. And now we still got an offer of 100 mil but also a very talented, young player included. So we don't think about the position anymore, we find direct change of Eden, we stay away from negotiations, because they are always pain in the as*, especially with Marina leading our side. I also believe if somebody calls Barcelona for Dembele, he'll be assessed more than 90 miln.

On Saturday Hazard's father and legal representatives will meet with Real Madrid, with the Blancos reportedly ready to submit an offer of not more than €125 million to Chelsea. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #RMCF

Exclusive: According to the latest information collected in the Eden Hazard file, Real Madrid may have reached an agreement with Chelsea for a gigantic amount of €190m for the transfer of the Belgian. #CFC #RMCF (via @le10sport)

“General consensus of the Eden Hazard rumours - seems as though Real Madrid are legitimately making moves to sign him - but Chelsea so far resisting any offers.” Simon Philipps

Also saw rumours that Real were not willing to spend big on golaticos and the manager preferred Isco to Hazard  

Conflicting reports, time will tell. 

Edited by JM7

Fabregas just said in the presser in Sydney

Fabregas says he’s spoken to Eden Hazard and wants Chelsea’s most important player to stay at the club. The fans love him and so do his team mates but it’s up to the player and the club. #CFCinPerth

3 minutes ago, JM7 said:

On Saturday Hazard's father and legal representatives will meet with Real Madrid, with the Blancos reportedly ready to submit an offer of not more than €125 million to Chelsea. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #RMCF

Exclusive: According to the latest information collected in the Eden Hazard file, Real Madrid may have reached an agreement with Chelsea for a gigantic amount of €190m for the transfer of the Belgian. #CFC #RMCF (via @le10sport)

“General consensus of the Eden Hazard rumours - seems as though Real Madrid are legitimately making moves to sign him - but Chelsea so far resisting any offers.” Simon Philipps

Also saw rumours that Real were willing to spend big on golaticos and the manager preferred Isco to Hazard  

Conflicting reports, time will tell. 

Actually, that is a very good point. Lopetegi has been the manager of Spain's national team until a couple of days before the WC start, so it would not surprise me if he prefers to work with Spanish players than to start buying players from other leagues. If Hazard was going to go there, I am not so sure that he will have a guaranteed first team place ahead of Asensio, and they just bought a Brazilian Vinicius Junior who apparently also plays on the left wing.

1 minute ago, coco said:

They better get a move on, remember in 2 weeks and 6 days the transfer window closes.

Still so stupid. A self imposed closing meaning it closes for us whilst Madrid and everyone else can still buy our players with no way to then replace them. Geniuses.

10 minutes ago, Stim said:

Still so stupid. A self imposed closing meaning it closes for us whilst Madrid and everyone else can still buy our players with no way to then replace them. Geniuses.

Exactly, were not likely to sell players after the window closes, not unless they are surplus.

2 hours ago, evissy said:

Fabregas just said in the presser in Sydney Perth.

Fabregas says he’s spoken to Eden Hazard and wants Chelsea’s most important player to stay at the club. The fans love him and so do his team mates but it’s up to the player and the club. #CFCinPerth

36 minutes ago, Stim said:

Blimey, I didn't realise that. I was all for the window closing before the season kicks off but I din't know it only closes for us - that's just stupid.

3 hours ago, evissy said:

Fabregas just said in the presser in Sydney

Does anyone take notice of the banalities served up by players in press conferences?

They are wheeled out and instructed by the press officers as how to respond to likely questions.

The headline the next day will be “ Fabregas backs so and so”......Yawn...

If players were able to speak there minds and say for instance “ I hope Morata gets transferred out”, or “ I don’t think our manager knows what he’s doing”, they might be worth taking notice of. 

They are a PR exercise designed to give newspapers a story, no matter how mundane.

Edited by Ewell CFC

Every day I wake up, I thank the god we still have him here.

He is so special and we can't give up on him, offer 300m I will deny. New coach, new system, new players around, Hazard will improve his goal ratio. He loves us, we love him. He is a fighter, leader, fantastic player. Real Madrid should keep dreaming!

Anyways, if he will decide to go there, I think it would be an acceptable decision. A player like him should lift the CL trophy. 

I had high hopes of him staying with us and going on to become a real club legend, as he didn't seem to have any real desire to go, and I wondered if the highly pressurised (and occasionally toxic) atmosphere at Real would suit his personality. Still, you can't blame him if he wants to go and test himself at that next level. It's easy for us to say 'he should say', but we're Chelsea fans!

My biggest concern is not having anyone who could step into his role. I guess we can hope one of the youngsters can do it, but it's a huge blow to lose a player like him even just in terms of appearances and morale. We're trying to make some statements with our manager choice, getting Jorginho, all the other rumours, but not having a 'star' player like Eden wouldn't be a good look for a club trying to claw their way back to the top. ideally I'd like a swap deal with either Asensio or Isco, but I seriously doubt that would happen!

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

Blimey, I didn't realise that. I was all for the window closing before the season kicks off but I din't know it only closes for us - that's just stupid.

I hadnt even noticed that, what a ridiculous handicap to give our clubs. 

Simon Johnson has good sources at Chelsea. 

Madrid can't afford Hazard and this shows it, they're offering £88m below our valuation. 

On top of that, we have a limited amount of time to replace him even if he does go which I can't believe our board would be stupid enough to do.

No chance Marina will accept their offer. He will stay this season, in my opinion.

Edited by JMaher94