Jorginho is.... (well now was) a Blue

He has blue blood. Nobody is talking about his touch for our first goal, but it was special and had nothing to do with luck. He just needs to clear his mistakes in front of our box and he'll be for sure team of the year player. Can't wait to see him along Hazard, Kovacic and Giroud. 

56 minutes ago, DiegoCostaForever said:

He is a great player and I am so happy that we got him. Sarri must have been the reason for him to dump City

City are looking for squad depth, where we are looking to improve our midfield so that was another reason I guess, as well as London being a much better location.

Edited by Malcolm9

26 minutes ago, Chelsea J said:

After watching him for Napoli and throughout pre-season, he is similar to Xavi during the Barca dominance days. 

He dictates tempo and will be the heartbeat of our team throughout. 

Very excited about this guy!!

I still would have Hazard as the heartbeat of our team though. When he is on the pitch we are a complete new beast. Everyone is elevated to a new level with Hazard on the pitch. He is our face and brand currently. As much as I love Azpilicuetta, he should be Vice captain and Hazard our captain. Sign the damn contract Eden! 

Jorginho though is our architect, the brain behind the operation, structuring the game for the rest. Lets hope he continues this and only gets better! Great start so far :bow:

2 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

How do I embed tweets??

If you're posting from a desktop/laptop when pasting a link right click and paste as plain text. 

Not sure why but if you don't paste as plain text is posts the hyperlink rather than embedding.