Thibaut Courtois

Krc-fan
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

On 10/25/2016 at 16:10, icecoolguy22 said:

I wonder what's his goal conceded/shots ratio is after 3 clean sheets. Couple of really good saves on Sunday, 1:2 at HT could be a completely different game. Just my observation, since the formation change, we conceded far fewer shots in the penalty box. 

after Sunday's result, Tibo now leads the EPL in Clean sheets w/ 5 - WTF?

With this new defensive formation , expect a lot of clean sheets for Tibo !!!!! I was skeptical about his performances in Chelsea's goal . Finally , am happy we have him and he's showing the fans that we weren't wrong when Petr Cech had to make way for this lad ... Well done Tibo !!! Keep up the hardwork and our faith in you shall remain strong :)

On 31-10-2016 at 07:45, Gokul JK said:

With this new defensive formation , expect a lot of clean sheets for Tibo !!!!! I was skeptical about his performances in Chelsea's goal . Finally , am happy we have him and he's showing the fans that we weren't wrong when Petr Cech had to make way for this lad ... Well done Tibo !!! Keep up the hardwork and our faith in you shall remain strong :)

:good2:

Another clean sheet, Gokul JK!

What a mouthy prick, sell him to Atletico and buy Tom Heaton etc.

"It's all going well [at Chelsea], it's a big club. There's no reason for me not to be happy at Chelsea. You never know what could happen in the future, but now I'm doing well and in a very good environment."

"There's not a hint of truth in the Real Madrid rumours. I have never had any contact with them. [And I won't] return to Atlético. [Jan] Oblak is playing well and I'm very happy. Those are rumours without any basis."

I'd rather say that since Chelsea is playing quite well, we are more tolerant about any of the players' comments. He says "You never know what could happen in the future" and some months ago we would have jumped at that sentenced. But he is doing great and we are all less edgy this season.

16 minutes ago, RMH said:

I'd rather say that since Chelsea is playing quite well, we are more tolerant about any of the players' comments. He says "You never know what could happen in the future" and some months ago we would have jumped at that sentenced. But he is doing great and we are all less edgy this season.

Yeah but this time he didn't say that. He said what everyone said he should have said.

1 hour ago, RMH said:

I think its more to do with the fact that he's gone from saying how much he loves Madrid and refusing to clear up his future to saying he is enjoying Chelsea etc

4 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I think its more to do with the fact that he's gone from saying how much he loves Madrid and refusing to clear up his future to saying he is enjoying Chelsea etc

Maybe he was hedging his bets just incase last season wasn't a one off? Lets be fair here, we can't expect one of the worlds best keepers to commit his prime years to midtable.