Jose Mourinho thread

Brizzleblue

just wait for his statement where he confirms his love and adoration for utd and their fans, and how they've always had a special place in his heart. 

This one from the United website you mean ?

José Mourinho said: "To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

"I have always felt an affinity with Old Trafford; it has hosted some important memories for me in my career and I have always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans. I’m looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support in the coming years."

Deary me ...

He is the greatest manager this Club has had. I personally would sing the Mourinho chant before the match, maybe even after it when I am sure he would give us fans some thought too but nothing in between.

RDM did lead CFC to a FA Cup and CL trophy. Pretty impressive by my books.

This one from the United website you mean ?

José Mourinho said: "To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

"I have always felt an affinity with Old Trafford; it has hosted some important memories for me in my career and I have always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans. I’m looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support in the coming years."

Deary me ...

oh ffs lol  :face_palm: take it down, TAKE IT DOWN!  :biggrin:

Think about it..! What if mourinho knew all along that the UNITED job was going to be vacant this summer and he was destined to succeed LVG.

Would it be far fetched considering all things possible that he intentionally initiated he's sacking from Chelsea to enable him a hassle free succession to MU?

I mean consider the EVA scenario, it was incredibly unnecessary and just fecking STUPID and then the issue with some players. Never mind strengthening the squad, how the feck do you also manage to fall out with at least HALF the players in a squad you built?????

He soon came on match of the day claiming he won't quit but Chelsea can sack him and now he has his wish.

At his dream club where he can just as well correct alot of his wrongs:

1- play an attacking brand of football

2- regularly play youth

3- utilise mata

4- calm down with embarrassing remarks that damage the club

I will be incredibly p*ssed off if this happens. I really wanted it to work with him at Chelsea. Problem is, I know he's not bigger than this club which he thought he was and he didn't have me wrapped around his little finger like he does with many other CFC fans.

The guy left us in a terrible state. We know Woodward is not great in the transfer market and Utd regularly miss out on targets. Let's see if that happens and if Jose has a melt down from it.I'm just praying it all goes wrong for him.

Dear God I hope no opposition fans or journalists read this load of sh*t.

Yeah, sure...

He's going to win them the title this season. I got money on it, good odds too for now.

Not with that squad he isn't. They need MAJOR improvement and are not exactly up the pecking order. I mean he couldn't even prevent champions from dropping out of the top 4 so I can't see how he's so good to take 5th to 1st

Yeah, sure...

He's going to win them the title this season. I got money on it, good odds too for now.

nobody knows that lol. there are other managers in the league, ya know. btw,

why you overlooking the two italians, man? 

p01m62kx.jpg

nobody knows that lol. there are other managers in the league, ya know. btw,

why you overlooking the two italians, man? 

I know, i know..

But Mourinho is special, he definitly is. Always fecks it up in the end, but he guarantees you a league title in his first or second season.

Not with that squad he isn't. They need MAJOR improvement

And apparently it is nigh on impossible to sign anyone decent if you aren't in the Champions League LOL.

I think Sindre would be more likely to make money by betting on United for relegation :wink:

Edited by Sexyfootball

See I look back at this season and the way Jose looked like he was having a melt down.

He was so out of charecter like loosing the dressing room. Being argumentative and not media friendly. I'm sure he even threw out sack me at one point.

Now he's at unt where he has always openly said he would love to go. So now that it has come about I'm wondering if that melt down was a way to get out of the bridge without hurting us.

Dear God I hope no opposition fans or journalists read this load of sh*t.

Your head must be full of sh*t if you can't read between the lines.

He's also just created an Instagram account posting his Man Utd contract as if he's a massive fan. I bet you thought it was a load of sh*t when people said all along he really wanted the Utd job .

For the talk of him leaving after 3 seasons, I think he'll stay longer. It's obvious it's the job he's always wanted and he won't mess it up.

I'm not convinced that he will win title after title and dominant like people after suggesting but he will do well there over a 5-10 year period.

I still maintain that all managers peak within the their 10 years. Only Fergie has bucked that trend. Jose isn't the same guy in his first 10 years.

City fans laughing at the appointment, almost trying to convince themselves it wont work.  They're worried, because Mourinho at Utd means their arrogance and cock-sure attitude of taking over Manchester under Pep is in doubt.

Guy is a serial winner, thats all that matters. And yes i do think he is better than Pep

City fans laughing at the appointment, almost trying to convince themselves it wont work. They're worried, because Mourinho at Utd means their arrogance and cock-sure attitude of taking over Manchester under Pep is in doubt.

Guy is a serial winner, thats all that matters. And yes i do think he is better than Pep

City fans are deluded.

hypothetically in the real world you could self sabotage to get yourself fired if you wanted out. What makes football management different? Not saying he did but I am just curious, considering with football management you get to walk with millions in your back pocket at the very top.

Edited by ducavis

Your right KonaKai, to get another job he was sh*t in his current one on purpose. That's a great way to show your prospective new employees how great you are. f**king idiot.

I would have thought you would like the "conspiracy theory" angle, as the alternative is that he was actually trying when he had us one point off relegation. I'm not sure which is worse LOL.

hypothetically in the real world you could self sabotage to get yourself fired if you wanted out. What makes football management different? Not saying he did but I am just curious, considering with football management you get to walk with millions in your back pocket at the very top.

Considering he has the smartest and best agent in the world, I wouldn't dismiss your theory, How can an elite manager or a supposedly elite manager ruin a team full of champions so badly, Picking arguments with everyone and then conveniently walk into a job that he's supposedly always wanted 5 months down the line, It's either pure luck or there's more to it.

If you got yourself fired do you think prospective employees would look favourably on that?