Christian Pulisic - Official

Sindre

6 hours ago, haviet1 said:

A little strange that Pulisic haven't been used on the left on a consistent basis. That is where he was the best for Chelsea last season.

I'm guessing it's because mounts better on the left. 

On 20/05/2021 at 20:48, axman2526 said:

My Liverpool supporting mate has said strong links up there that Salah could be making a return her.

In order to section the deal Klopp will be looking at player exchange. Possibly Pulisic and Werner for Salah. This would allow him to offload Mane as well.

Funny you say this. My liverpool supporting cousin said Salah for Pulisic last week.  He loves Pulisic - only 22, natural winger in a 433 and he saw what Pulisic did to them last season.

I can't see it happening. Pulisic would have to push for it.  Why would he leave London? 

I haven't heard anything about Werner leaving. 

53 minutes ago, Browerkid said:

I'm guessing it's because mounts better on the left. 

Is Mount a left winger/attacker? I thought Mount is best in a central mid/attacking position.

It is Werner that is mostly playing the left position. I don't think Werner is either a CF or an LW, he's best as a 2nd striker. But that's for another discussion.

47 minutes ago, Browerkid said:

Funny you say this. My liverpool supporting cousin said Salah for Pulisic last week.  He loves Pulisic - only 22, natural winger in a 433 and he saw what Pulisic did to them last season.

I can't see it happening. Pulisic would have to push for it.  Why would he leave London? 

I haven't heard anything about Werner leaving. 

The way Pulisic had played against Liverpool and Real Madrid, I am not surprised if those clubs would show an interest.

But as you say, why would he want to leave London and Chelsea? This Chelsea team is very young and talented, and could be challenging for many trophies in the next decade.

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

Been pants this season. 

Let's not forget he cost us more money than Timo Werner did and he's got 2 years at Chelsea under his belt now. Considering he's keeping CHO out the team I would expect much, much more from him next season. 

He has been on and off injured this season but overall I agree with you.

Terrible season for him

41 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

He gets worse each game and the sad part is that we all know what he is capable of so hurts even more to see how bad he has become.

agree.. not a single moment for him in the game... not a single take on completed either.. looked tired and week.. worrying!

I think he’s been saving himself for the final. I know he could have given extra 20% today, there just wasn’t much effort and he didn’t want to take players on in case risking an injury.

I know he’ll have a much better game next week.

Since the madrid games he has been terrible. Constantly over running the ball, chasing his 1st touch, running down blind alleys, and picking the wrong option. 

Needs a big season next year i think.

8 minutes ago, big blue said:

Since the madrid games he has been terrible. Constantly over running the ball, chasing his 1st touch, running down blind alleys, and picking the wrong option. 

Yeah seems like he lost the ball every time he got it. I think he gets dropped for the final for Havertz or Ziyech.

5 minutes ago, big blue said:

It will be even harder next season with a new striker, competing with Ziyech, Havertz, Werner and CHO for one spot. Dosen't help that he is very injury prone either.

57 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I think he’s been saving himself for the final. I know he could have given extra 20% today, there just wasn’t much effort and he didn’t want to take players on in case risking an injury.

Think he’ll be benched on the final. That was another shocking performance today. Saying that far too often recently.

28 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Considering how he was playing at the end of last season, he has been a huge disappointment this time around.

Whenever Pulisic puts in yet another atrocious performance on the right, Hudson-Odoi must wonder what exactly he's done wrong.

Yup, Callum started very well under Tuchel and I dont know exactly why he fell out of favour. Pulisic is a weird one. It's unbelieveable how good he can be in one game and be completely invisible in the next. 

Seeing these last few games, it's going to be very difficult for Tuchel to choose who to start in the final. Pulisic usually does very well against City, but I dont know does he deserve a start there considering today's awful performance. 

2 hours ago, abramovich said:

If that's the case, I believe he's been saving himself all season long. I don't know whether to call him a psychic or just someone who had a sh*t season.

It's simple, his season has been disappointing.

And yes, he was poor today. So was Werner, Mount, Jorgie, and the rest of the team.

sh*t game today, every single player on the pitch today should be ashamed.

2 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

If that was the case, then I am truly disappointed with him. 

You need to give 100% every game.

6 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Considering how he was playing at the end of last season, he has been a huge disappointment this time around.

Whenever Pulisic puts in yet another atrocious performance on the right, Hudson-Odoi must wonder what exactly he's done wrong.

70 m euro

Puli was lucky to stay on the pitch yesterday - the amount of times he lost the ball, made the wrong decision, held on too long was outrageous.

if CHO had of made those errors, then he would have been subbed early. This type of favouritism is something Tuchel needs to sort out.

but....he got us the assist. So perhaps Tuchel was validated!

All the front 3 were poor in the last 3rd, ironic the worst of them got an assist.

Based on that game he needs to be dropped. There again who is playing well enough to say "start me"?

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

All the front 3 were poor in the last 3rd, ironic the worst of them got an assist.

Based on that game he needs to be dropped. There again who is playing well enough to say "start me"?

Havertz must start ahead of him.