Jump to content

Christian Pulisic - Official


Sindre
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, haviet1 said:

He needs to learn how to "ride" those fouls, if he's to have a long career.

And referees have to learn how to be more forceful and whip out the cards quicker. If yellow doesn't do the trick, warn them the next card will be a red. It really was atrocious yesterday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, Valerie said:

And referees have to learn how to be more forceful and whip out the cards quicker. If yellow doesn't do the trick, warn them the next card will be a red. It really was atrocious yesterday. 

yeah they took turns to foul him.. all at the halfway line tactical fouls.. i think a few years back Utd got a player sent off for these kind of tactics against hazard...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Valerie said:

And referees have to learn how to be more forceful and whip out the cards quicker. If yellow doesn't do the trick, warn them the next card will be a red. It really was atrocious yesterday. 

 

Agreed, but sadly you can't always count on having the ref doing a proper job; so you have to do what you can to protect yourself.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The amount of times Pulisic got fouled was ridiculous.

I think if the same player constantly gets fouled by different people (some sort of tag team I suppose) there should be a point where the ref says to the captain perhaps "I know what you're doing with this taking it in turns nonsense, the next player who does this gets booked regardless of where it is on the pitch, who it is or how trivial it appears"

That should put a stop to it.

The same player shouldn't get fouled 11 times in one match without repercussions of some sort, that's the kind of thing that increases the chances of injuring a player.

Edited by 2211
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/04/2021 at 18:46, 2211 said:

The amount of times Pulisic got fouled was ridiculous.

I think if the same player constantly gets fouled by different people (some sort of tag team I suppose) there should be a point where the ref says to the captain perhaps "I know what you're doing with this taking it in turns nonsense, the next player who does this gets booked sent off regardless of where it is on the pitch, who it is or how trivial it appears"

That should put a stop to it.

The same player shouldn't get fouled 11 times in one match without repercussions of some sort, that's the kind of thing that increases the chances of injuring a player.

I think that's a very sensible idea ... with one slight amendment 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Imran_CFC said:

After the Porto assault I doubt he will start


That would be sensible. 

But I didn't expect him to start against Porto either, after going the full 90 against Palace. 

I think he'll start against City.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, haviet1 said:


That would be sensible. 

But I didn't expect him to start against Porto either, after going the full 90 against Palace. 

I think he'll start against City.

If he doesn't start I am guessing that means that Tuchel is resting him for EPL games.  Let's be honest, Chelsea needs to be really good down the stretch to get to a top 4 position.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Think it will be down to how the player feels himself as I’m sure TT would like to use his pace against City. Fouls by Porto were impact so although he’d be sore for a couple of days hopefully there’s no other damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The kid is looking so sharp right now, that offside goal he scored today was superb. Im glad hes back to form, because like of us were arguing on this post a few weeks ago, hes the most talented of our attacking options, and we need him firing, losing him is not an option, no matter his injury record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Felt for him there, that was a well worked finish, the good thing is he is now hitting top form and importantly as Mount is out.

So hopefully he will stay in this form at least until Mount is back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Felt for him there, that was a well worked finish, the good thing is he is now hitting top form and importantly as Mount is out.

So hopefully he will stay in this form at least until Mount is back.

Wait Mount is out?  Is he injured? 

I havn't seen anything on this and I googled him and didn't see anything come up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently Us, City, and Madrid will be expelled from this seasons Champions League, and Arsenal and United will be out of Europa. 

Also reports the government would make it impossible to sign players from abroad. 

What an absolute mess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


26 minutes ago, Valpo said:

Wait Mount is out?  Is he injured? 

I havn't seen anything on this and I googled him and didn't see anything come up.

Think now just a scare after he limped off against City.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, big blue said:

Apparently Us, City, and Madrid will be expelled from this seasons Champions League, and Arsenal and United will be out of Europa. 

Also reports the government would make it impossible to sign players from abroad. 

What an absolute mess. 

Wait, so PSG just won the Champions League?! Huzzah! 

 

Now they finally got what they spend big for. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Seems to have cranked it up a notch at the business end of the season again, always good to see when every game is a cup final at the moment.

Yes and we desperately need him to create and score given we are playing with 1 less attacker and our number 9 is woefully off form. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!