Christian Pulisic - Official

The lad has joined up with the squad 9 days after the CONCACAF Gold Cup final.

Shows hes willing to put in the work and make every session count.

He gets nothing but respect for me for not taking a 2 week holiday and coming back late to pre season., it shows great desire to impress Lampard and the fans.

Meanwhile, Willian is still in Brazil, granted hes got a minor knock but he should have come back to Cobham to work on it and not take an extended, unnecessary leave.

12 minutes ago, Delnino said:

The lad has joined up with the squad 9 days after the CONCACAF Gold Cup final.

Shows hes willing to put in the work and make every session count.

He gets nothing but respect for me for not taking a 2 week holiday and coming back late to pre season., it shows great desire to impress Lampard and the fans.

Meanwhile, Willian is still in Brazil, granted hes got a minor knock but he should have come back to Cobham to work on it and not take an extended, unnecessary leave.

I get what you mean but you didn’t factor in Pulisic still being a teenager and Willian being over 30. His body probably needs to rest after a straight year of football. 

I get what you mean but you didn’t factor in Pulisic still being a teenager and Willian being over 30. His body probably needs to rest after a straight year of football. 
And Willian knows everyone whilst Pulisic needs to get to know his new team mates and manager, how to use an oyster card, find his way around on the night buses, learn the lyrics to Baggy Trousers and get fit to chase Bakayoko's first touch.
5 minutes ago, loz said:
1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

And Willian knows everyone whilst Pulisic needs to get to know his new team mates and manager, how to use an oyster card, find his way around on the night buses, learn the lyrics to Baggy Trousers and get fit to chase Bakayoko's first touch.

If he's looking to track down Bakayoko's first touch, he should have stayed halfway 'round the world, since that more likely where it would end up.

2 hours ago, loz said:
4 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He may need that Oyster Card to get to Bakayoko's ball...…...

• 2 weeks later...