coco

Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 23rd Nov 17:30 GMT

50 minutes ago, ardwickboy said:

When City win...…..Would you feel hurt?

City do NOT <BLANK> often 2 games running.

Hello Chris Fogarty, is this a Blankety Blank like question ? is the answer 'have a sore arse' ?...from the two games of running, i know i get a sore arse from the runs.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (pictured). Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis. Fourth official:Jonathan Moss. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

On 18/11/2019 at 17:24, haviet1 said:

Any injury updates on Pulisic? Is he expected to start this Saturday?

Still can't find anything about his fitness, so i presume he must be ok.

Edited by Dixons

This would be the perfect fixture for Jose. Point ahead and away game. He would park the biggest double-decker he could muster and would put a couple of fast players in front to hit at counter. Modern managers wouldn't do this such as Frank. He will attack and go by the natural strenghts of the squad.

15 minutes ago, evissy said:

This would be the perfect fixture for Jose. Point ahead and away game. He would park the biggest double-decker he could muster and would put a couple of fast players in front to hit at counter. Modern managers wouldn't do this such as Frank. He will attack and go by the natural strenghts of the squad.

Would it? Jose's record against Pep says otherwise. 

If Ederson doesn't play, I fancy us win this one. Bravo let 2 or 3 in even on his good days. I expect an early onslaught from City, last season we couldn't handle them and the game was over in about 20 minutes, we will need to get through the storm this game. There are plenty of gaps to exploit in their backline, but we don't want be playing catch up after 10 minutes.

Dreamed last night we beat them 2-1. Went 2-0 up then they got a late one and it was a nervy last 10 minutes.

Would take that would equally be more than happy with a draw. ANYTHING will be better than last season's utter humiliation.

COME ON THE CHELS!

53 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

If Ederson doesn't play, I fancy us win this one. Bravo let 2 or 3 in even on his good days. I expect an early onslaught from City, last season we couldn't handle them and the game was over in about 20 minutes, we will need to get through the storm this game. There are plenty of gaps to exploit in their backline, but we don't want be playing catch up after 10 minutes.

I reckon that is the reason Frank may want to go with a 4-3-3 formation to start the game with a midfield of Kova-Jorg-Kante unfortunately that would mean Mount/Pulisic (Who may not be fit anyway) may drop down to the bench.

I reckon in the 2nd half Lampard may look to open up a little especially if we are level or behind by changing to a 4-2-3-1.

On 13/11/2019 at 20:11, the special one said:

Chels 2-1

Kepa
James - Zouma - Tomori - Azpi
    Kante - Jorginho - Kovacic
    Willian - Abraham - Pulisic

Dont agree with your transfer targets, but that is the team i would go for aswell. 

Azpilicueta at left back will be good for this game, as the full backs need to defend narrow to stop them through balls. Also think it will be good having a right footed left back going up against mahrez, who is very one footed, and will come inside more often than not. 

Mount has been good, but i just dont think you can afford to not have any of the other out the side in this game. 

Sit deep, and tight, and then break the lines with kovacic or kante dribbling, and use the pace of the front 3. 

This city team can be got at defensively, just need to be on it at the back, and clinical with our chances. 

Their home record looks a bit dodgy when a decent team comes to town with a workable game plan.

Spuds got the 2-2 draw with 44% possession, Wolves 24% possession a 0-2 win. Wolves game plan was perfect for them, defending as a unit and holding positions, scoring two late goals when city over committed for goals. Spuds fought for the ball and matched up in midfield, they managed to get a lot of ball, and never let city get away.

I think we have the team to do what Liverpoo did to them last week, wait for city to show their arse, then whip it. Let them come at us, the more the better, look what we did to Wolves away when they tried it, the same Wolves that had a master plan that beat city.

1 hour ago, big blue said:

Dont agree with your transfer targets, but that is the team i would go for aswell.

Not sure if I agree with them either tbh - I see Chilwell and Grealish both signing for City :laugh2:

There was a rumour Pulisic is injured? That being the case will be interesting to see if Mount or CHO takes his place

Edited by the special one