Brighton v Chelsea (PL) Mon 14th Sep 2020 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

44 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Quite like this idea ... even with some injuries and a suspension to contend with, this lineup doesn't have anyone having to play out of position ... square pegs for square holes. And width from the wing backs should mitigate not playing any actual wingers ...

Been saying it for years now, it amazes me that no top club has ever offered me a managerial contract. 

Willian was looking like a world beater for arsenal yesterday, all the best to him can’t grudge him. 

Liverpool looking vulnerable conceding 3 to Leeds, we need to make a statement here, lay down some intent, it’s a shame we have some key injuries. 

1 hour ago, SFL82 said:

Willian was looking like a world beater for arsenal yesterday, all the best to him can’t grudge him. 

Liverpool looking vulnerable conceding 3 to Leeds, we need to make a statement here, lay down some intent, it’s a shame we have some key injuries. 

It was Fulham. Once he replicates it against City or Liverpool, I'll probably be slightly disappointed

Edited by Deino

1 hour ago, Deino said:

It was Fulham. Once he replicates it against City or Liverpool, I'll probably be slightly disappointed

Still, he actually got an assist from a corner, that must be a first, he was in the box Poaching for the first goal, almost out in a free kick and had a very nice assist, Fulham or not he still offers a lot and he has gelled into that team very well 

3 hours ago, SFL82 said:

Still, he actually got an assist from a corner, that must be a first, he was in the box Poaching for the first goal, almost out in a free kick and had a very nice assist, Fulham or not he still offers a lot and he has gelled into that team very well 

Most of those things are down to Arteta's tactics and a fluke corner assist. Once he puts them in consistently, then you'd have a point. 

I'd probably go for this (based on the players I understand to be available):

-----------------------------Caballero

Azpilicueta--------Rudiger--------Zouma-------Alonso

-------------------------------Kanté

---------------------RLC---------------Mount

----Hudson-Odoi-----------------------------Werner

----------------------------Abraham

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

I'd probably go for this (based on the players I understand to be available):

-----------------------------Caballero

Azpilicueta--------Rudiger--------Zouma-------Alonso

-------------------------------Kanté