Moises Caicedo to Chelsea! "Official"

axman2526
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Brighton have told Arsenal that Moises will NOT be sold this window, and have told him to stay away from training and come back on Wednesday, and to use the time to get his head right.

I don't blame Brighton for taking this stance. They have their own aims this season and Caicedo is an important player for them. He would still fetch a big fee in the summer and I suspect they will cash in on him then.

On 28/01/2023 at 06:45, Bob stark said:

Hmm let's say you are earning 50k a year. What will you do if somebody offer you 300 or 500 k? 

This question comes up a lot around this discourse but the situations are different and Caicedo is now finding out the hard way. Brighton are the ones with the power to just say no, these are not white-collar jobs with nothing but a notice period standing in the way. 😅

3 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

LMAO reports suggesting we could still make a late move for Caicedo on top of Enzo. 

I actually thought this would be possible but Caicedo for the summer unless Arsenal agreed a fee. He is the perfect foil for Enzo, having better physical attributes, being more defensively sound. 

Enzo is the Xavi to his Busquets (even if the profiles are a little different). 

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

I'm not sure I would ever stop laughing if Arsenal have to sign Jorginho because we nicked Caicedo....

I actually use to have empathy with fans of clubs with sh*t owners lashing out at us but given the sheer amount of people wishing us out of business last year I couldn't care less now, karma at work.

7 minutes ago, dkw said:

I'm not sure I would ever stop laughing if Arsenal have to sign Jorginho because we nicked Caicedo....

It cannot be true. Enzo we have a shot at but Moises too? That is well over 200mill on just 2 midfielders.

3 hours ago, Argo said:

I actually use to have empathy with fans of clubs with sh*t owners lashing out at us but given the sheer amount of people wishing us out of business last year I couldn't care less now, karma at work.

This. I had friends in my whatsapp groups discussing which players their clubs would consider taking. Karma indeed.