Random Rumours

30 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Christian Eriksen is available according to his club, more likely for loan rather than permanent transfer. 

Could help with our constantly injured creative player problem but mainly would be hilarious just to wind up the Spuds. 

You got only 2 options, Bamba or Alex Sandro :laugh2:

19 hours ago, nonotnowjim said:

Costa would be interesting. Dressing room joker/prankster/cancer - that I dont think Frank would like, but for the grit, fight and character he would bring to the squad - its not a bad shout.

On balance I would be in the no category - but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Id say no as well, Lampard would probably play him on the wing anyway with Tammy still down the middle so not much point signing him back.

Reports say that Dybala must sign a new contract soon if he wants to stay in Juventus, or they will most likely sell him in the summer before his contract expires.

I don't think we need him but I hope he doesn't go to Spurs.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a rumour, but couldn't find a better thread to post this in (oddly no Oscar thread popped up in search).

Oscar: 'I would like to return to Chelsea to end my career' | Chelsea | The Guardian

Where next? “I don’t think about leaving China,” says the 29-year-old. “There is a great project for me here. But, to end my career, I would like to return to Chelsea. I built a beautiful story there and went to the Premier League very young, at a time when fans did not trust Brazilian players that much. I helped change that. I’ll be a bit older when I try this move again but, as I am playing very well, with good stats, I feel there is still a place for me at Chelsea.”

Guy is delusional if he thinks playing well and having good stats in China means he is good enough for Chelsea, not to mention retire here. Even Drogba, Lampard, Cech and JT weren't allowed to stay long enough to retire here.

I'm interested if there is anybody on here who would consider taking him back? 

On 27/01/2021 at 20:50, manpe said:

Not a rumour, but couldn't find a better thread to post this in (oddly no Oscar thread popped up in search).

Oscar: 'I would like to return to Chelsea to end my career' | Chelsea | The Guardian

Where next? “I don’t think about leaving China,” says the 29-year-old. “There is a great project for me here. But, to end my career, I would like to return to Chelsea. I built a beautiful story there and went to the Premier League very young, at a time when fans did not trust Brazilian players that much. I helped change that. I’ll be a bit older when I try this move again but, as I am playing very well, with good stats, I feel there is still a place for me at Chelsea.”

Guy is delusional if he thinks playing well and having good stats in China means he is good enough for Chelsea, not to mention retire here. Even Drogba, Lampard, Cech and JT weren't allowed to stay long enough to retire here.

I'm interested if there is anybody on here who would consider taking him back? 

Maybe at Burnley or some midtable teams. We have way too many No. 10s as is

22 minutes ago, LongtimerLurker said:

I'd take Oscar back especially if we're shifting Ross. I think Oscar is a better all around midfield since he's willing to put in a shift. Ross is technically sound but I think it would be nice for him and Eden to return one day

He might be worth a risk yet how do we know he is still match fit etc?