Champions League Draw

TheChelseaBlues

Why not PSG?!
The debt hasn't been settled yet, revenge is a dish best served cold.
With Mourinho and how the team is currently playing i'm not afraid, last season we started high then we regressed a bit, now it's different.

For me, Champions-League is the top league where you take on the very best teams, kudos to Genk and other teams for qualifying for the knockout stages, but i prefer an European powerhouse early.
That's the ultimate battle, for me that's what football is about.

I don't want to play against Roma, because of most of their fans, too many knives. Not safe for us...

Juve are nasty, they know how to make it dirty and have proven goalscorers like Morata, don't want to take them on.

I'm really curious who we'll get.

At the moment, just happy about the game. ::clap2::

I want PSG. If we can't beat them, we won't win the Champions League so we might as well cut to the chase. If we lose, we save ourselves from playing additional matches which will help us in the race for 4th. If we beat PSG, confidence will by sky high and we'll have had to have performed very well, so everything will look good for the rest of our season

Why not PSG?!

The debt hasn't been settled yet, revenge is a dish best served cold.

With Mourinho and how the team is currently playing i'm not afraid, last season we started high then we regressed a bit, now it's different.

For me, Champions-League is the top league where you take on the very best teams, kudos to Genk and other teams for qualifying for the knockout stages, but i prefer an European powerhouse early.

That's the ultimate battle, for me that's what football is about.

I don't want to play against Roma, because of most of their fans, too many knives. Not safe for us...

Juve are nasty, they know how to make it dirty and have proven goalscorers like Morata, don't want to take them on.

I'm really curious who we'll get.

At the moment, just happy about the game. ::clap2::

yeah, nice to play the pride card on, however on a fair scale, the debt has been settled, it's not revenge when we already beat them 2 seasons ago on a similar note they beat us, away goal rule.. perhaps to settle it on best of 3 for you?

Honestly, I have no preference, none of those teams available are a match to our true potential if we play like one..

PSV, Gent - Huge favorites

Roma, Benfica - Slight favorites
PSG, Juventus - Underdogs

Ovbiously hoping for Gent or PSV. Don't believe in the "have to beat the best anyways" talk, just want to go as far as possible even if we get the luckiest draw all the way to San Siro in may.

I was wondering that as well - presumably to do with scheduling or something, which is why I assume us and Arsenal seem to have the most skewed odds (i.e. because we have so many clubs in our city).

Also we owe Juve a battering for basically being responsible for us ultimately hiring Benitez.

Well, basically Arsenal and Zenit (with Kiew) have the least number of possible opponents. That's why it is most likely that Arsenal and Zenit face each other in the next round, because Kiew can only match a 1st placed team but not Zenit.

Archived