Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL) Sun 17 Sep 2017 KO 13:30 GMT

coco

• coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic

7 minutes ago, coco said:

Think we have a full squad to pick from for this now Cahill is back and Hazard should be close to full fitness.....oh and Pedro has dumped the mask, so he's officially back now.

Probably. I doubt Conte will play the first team against Qarabag.

Zappacosta must start this game ahead of Moses. Christensen played well tonight imo, it would be harsh to leave him on the bench. We have good competition between him and Rudiger.

I would probably go with.

Tibo

Dave  Luiz   Rudiger

Zappa Fabregas Kante Alonso

Willian Morata Pedro

Hazard and Bakayoko to come on in 2nd half. I don't think Hazard is quite ready yet to start this match.

I would leave the captain out. He was the worst player against Qarabag. Made a horrible tackle and almost had a red letting their player through and tackling. Saved himself doing the old JT by falling awkwardly just after their player fell. This against Qarabag.

we need to be at the races as arsenal will want to make amends after a poor start to the season. I too think Cahill should not feature as he seems to be prone to making silly challenges and getting carded. I don't know if hazard is ready to start though he still seems to be finding his feet.

My team would be

Courtois

Azbi Luiz Rudiger

Moses Kante Bakayoko Alonso

Willian Morata Pedro 

Subs; Willy, Christensen, Fabregas, Michy, Hazard, Zappacosta, Cahill

2 hours ago, didierforever said:

Tibo

Azpi Luiz Rudiger

Moses Bakayoko Kante Alonso

Willian Morata Hazard

I feel too early to give zapa his PL start. Baka should start. 

Given arsenals poor record on defending aerial threat i wud like to see a zappa + morata combo...

Can see a morata brace here...

Us to win 2-0...

Bakayoko has to start so we over power them in the middle. I don't see how Cahill can come back in since rudiger has done so well. 

Tibo

Dave Luiz rudiger 

moses   Kante bakayoko alonso

Willian                 Pedro

Morata

i don't think hazard is ready yet.

Important game for us, we've reached our good form and we keep it running, Arsenal is not an easy challenge but we definitely should pass them successfully. 

Now when we have our squad fully ready, it's a little bit difficult to pick up the best XI because our players looking good. I think Conte will continue with the same lineup that played in the league against Leicester. 

I'd like to see this starting lineup:

------ Courtois -----

- Azpi - Luiz - Rudiger -

Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Alonso

---- Pedro ------- Fabregas -----

----------- Morata ----------

Fabregas is showing a very good form, he is important for us and he has to play. Hazard is still not ready, and Willian from the bench can be fantastic to beat Arsenal. 

Really hope we will do the job, we are looking good and we have to continue to show what we know best! COME ON CHELS!!!

Archived