Callum Hudson-Odoi

enigma
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

9 hours ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

No need to bring Mudryk into it.

You're right, it's totally unfair of me to expect, dare I say demand more, from a player we signed for a kings ransom, who's underperformed compared to a homegrown academy product who came back from a career ending injury and was sold for one twenty fifith of the price. 

From what I've seen so far from both he'll outscore Mudrick this season, and if that thought doesn't boil your piss then idk what to say 

31 minutes ago, BordeauxBlue said:

You're right, it's totally unfair of me to expect, dare I say demand more, from a player we signed for a kings ransom, who's underperformed compared to a homegrown academy product who came back from a career ending injury and was sold for one twenty fifith of the price. 

From what I've seen so far from both he'll outscore Mudrick this season, and if that thought doesn't boil your piss then idk what to say 

CHO scores and your first thought is to slag off Mudryk.

Bizarre.

With supporters like you, who needs enemies?

38 minutes ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

CHO scores and your first thought is to slag off Mudryk.

Bizarre.

With supporters like you, who needs enemies?

I wish CHO nothing but success

I don't need to slag off Mudrick, and to my knowledge on this forum I never have before, but wake me up when he puts in a performance that would deserve praise. 

Keep your head buried though, I'm sure Lavia and Mudrick are upgrades on Gilmore and CHO 

Top class business that 

9 hours ago, loz said:

What's that saying...oh yes, one swallow doesn't make for a cracking girlfriend.

If he hits double figures this season then we made the wrong decision loz. We’ve had a couple of good blow jobs from Sterling, now he’s vanished again as expected, it seems like literally everything is going wrong at the club. I bet when Poch has a piss this morning its all over his shoes.

2 hours ago, BordeauxBlue said:

I wish CHO nothing but success

I don't need to slag off Mudrick, and to my knowledge on this forum I never have before, but wake me up when he puts in a performance that would deserve praise. 

Keep your head buried though, I'm sure Lavia and Mudrick are upgrades on Gilmore and CHO 

Top class business that 

In terms of commercials our owners have been terrible. I've stated so many times including in this thread. What I prefer to do though is berate the owners for that rather than use the Forest v Burnley game as an excuse to slag off our own players.

2 hours ago, dermott said:

What CHO has at Forest is a manager who knows him inside out from very early days together, who is also an outstanding man manager. Good luck to both of them.

That's a great point. CHO's needed a manager who had a bit of faith in him for pretty much his whole club career ... I don't think we'll regret selling Tammy, Billy, Fikayo, etc etc but I think we might well end up regretting selling CHO.

1 hour ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

In terms of commercials our owners have been terrible. I've stated so many times including in this thread. What I prefer to do though is berate the owners for that rather than use the Forest v Burnley game as an excuse to slag off our own players.

That was one of the least harsh slagging offs i've ever seen on this forum tbf, don't think its unfair to point out our ex-academy player we sold for peanuts can do it. Then so should the player that all professionals seem to think the sky is the limit for. 

Hilarious how a player loads of fans were desperate to see leave, never play for the club again is now being held up as an example of how terrible we are as a club, the owners are a disgrace etc after he scored a single goal. Our fans are f**king insane.

I would love to see CHO go on to have a belting career, a fantastic season with forest. Id rather he had stayed with us but can see why he was sold, sometimes players just need to leave a club for both parties benefit. 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Hilarious how a player loads of fans were desperate to see leave, never play for the club again is now being held up as an example of how terrible we are as a club, the owners are a disgrace etc after he scored a single goal. Our fans are f**king insane.

I would love to see CHO go on to have a belting career, a fantastic season with forest. Id rather he had stayed with us but can see why he was sold, sometimes players just need to leave a club for both parties benefit. 

Its an absolute joke. Of all the young players down the years who haven't supposedly been given a chance before being moved on, Callum is not one. He's shown burst of what he's about but he was never consistently able to hold a place down.

The injury probably came at the worst time and it sucks, but we sent the lad to Leverkusen last year and he couldn't do it there either.

As many have said, hopefully he gets some confidence this season and goes on to have a great career.

23 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

That was one of the least harsh slagging offs i've ever seen on this forum tbf, don't think its unfair to point out our ex-academy player we sold for peanuts can do it. Then so should the player that all professionals seem to think the sky is the limit for. 

Might help if we actually gave him 90 minutes from time to time. 15 mins here and there is no good. Even on Sunday after he'd produced more chances than anyone else he got subbed after an hour.

All the more strange by Poch since Bournemouth were becoming more attacking and leaving themselves more open for the counter.

The sin was not getting 50 million quid for him at the time Munich were interested. the second sin was not giving him game time in a position he liked to play in. The third sin is selling all our youth the past three years to pay for absolute sh*t replacements. Why Ziyech got a run ahead of CHO is beyond me when he just can't hack the prem. 

One goal doesn't make a summer, but imagine keeping hold of that crop of talent, Tammy, billy, CHO, Guehi, Temori... Could have saved ourselves about 350 million. I said it last year, we could do a lot worse than getting Steve Cooper in if we wanted to build a side from scratch. No disrespect to the Poch, but we're still struggling to score goals. 

Also, I was taking the mic when I suggested we sign Awaonyi, rumours are we had a deadline day bid rejected for him... Genuinely not overly concerned just yet with the playing side of things, but the board need shooting on the kings road... 

35 minutes ago, olderschoolcfc said:

The sin was not getting 50 million quid for him at the time Munich were interested. the second sin was not giving him game time in a position he liked to play in. The third sin is selling all our youth the past three years to pay for absolute sh*t replacements. Why Ziyech got a run ahead of CHO is beyond me when he just can't hack the prem. 

One goal doesn't make a summer, but imagine keeping hold of that crop of talent, Tammy, billy, CHO, Guehi, Temori... Could have saved ourselves about 350 million. I said it last year, we could do a lot worse than getting Steve Cooper in if we wanted to build a side from scratch. No disrespect to the Poch, but we're still struggling to score goals. 

Also, I was taking the mic when I suggested we sign Awaonyi, rumours are we had a deadline day bid rejected for him... Genuinely not overly concerned just yet with the playing side of things, but the board need shooting on the kings road... 

Without wanting to cause too much disrespect, if we had Tammy, Billy, CHO, Guehi and Tomori starting under Steve Cooper, we wouldn't be doing much better than 14th right now.

30 minutes ago, Niall1905 said:

Without wanting to cause too much disrespect, if we had Tammy, Billy, CHO, Guehi and Tomori starting under Steve Cooper, we wouldn't be doing much better than 14th right now.

How could we be any worse? 😭

Just been through Paris airport this morning and there were Newcastle fans there having a pint with me at 9am. 

Never imagined it would be borderline embarrassing to admit I'm a Chelsea fan to that lot, as they merrily made their way to a champions league game. 

Let's hope that happier times are round the corner ey? 

I'm not going to say CHO needed more time here I don't have a problem with him going and I wish him well.

I have a problem with him going for peanuts and us bringing in 2 much less talented much less proven wingers in Mudryk and Madueke for big money.

You can't tell me either of those two are anywhere near as talented as CHO.