Chelsea V Liverpool (PL) Sat 29th Sep 17:30 UK

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Didn't deserve the win. Played like a championship side away from home in the second half. Was brutal viewing

subs were all wrong, not one of them did well when they came on. That's the difference. We knew this though, if we don't bring in a real striker we are winning nothing I'm afraid. Hazard can't do it all himself 

Just now, Scott Harris said:

f**king frustrating, we should have won that. We still aren't clinical enough.

Let's be fair here, Liverpool could argue for that more than we can, they missed two absolute sitters. 

And Ross Barkley has done himself no favours, he's not a 20 year old anymore, he doesn't look good enough. 

Can't really argue with the draw to be honest. Liverpool's second half probably warranted a goal. Obviously, it hurts to drop two points at that time in the match, but hey, Liverpool are a good team, and that goal was a miracle shot.

A fair result. Just a shame we couldn't end their unbeaten run and jump ahead of them.

15 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

The Hazard miss comes back to bite us on the ass.

You could also argue bringing on Barkley is what cost us all 3 points.

As soon as I saw him coming on I feared his giving the ball away could cost us. He's just not up to it in big games like this. Sure throw hin on if you need a goal but not when you need to see the game out. Costly mistake but I probably would have taken the draw before the game.

Probably about the right scoreline in the end. We give away far too many chances, and we're far too sloppy with the ball to keep clean sheets against good sides, at the moment.

On another note, I'm certain that no other club in the PL has ex-players score against them as much as we do: Lukaku, Sturridge, De Bruyne, Lampard, Van Aarnholt, Bertrand, Ake, Luiz, Hasselbaink, Gudjohnsen, it just goes on and on.

Edited by Zeta

Very proud of the boys and proud to be a supporter of this great club, fantastic atmosphere today and I thought it was a really great performance. The defensive effort was fantastic and we really should have won, having to settle for a point against our rivals due to a wonder strike is very frustrating but we'll learn from this game and continue to get better. I'm liking what I see from Sarri

Fair result in the end but we were poor second half, sat too deep and absorbed too much pressure; It worries me though this playing out from the back in tight spaces, loose the ball and your f**ked and put yourself under immediate pressure as we far too many times.   Lets hope this result doesn't go to waste next week against Southampton.