West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Because the striker has gone short. He has to go with the man or he gets the ball, turns and is running straight at him. The recovery wasn’t great but he had to go with him. Neither are good enough but Rudiger is meant to be the experienced one.

He should have fouled him.. when he lost him.. unprofessional defending.. and he lost his man for the second.. He has very poor concentration levels

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

Hope Lampard tears those defenders a new arsehole after the game. If he’s happy telling youngsters they’re not good enough he needs to bollocks these so called veterans. Let the badge down tonight, not good enough to wear the shirt. 

Exactly let's see if he drops them like he did Tomori. 

That defence won't bring any success to Chelsea, its the poorest I can remember. 

Rudiger is not a centre back. He's poor on 1 vs 1, positioning poor, clumsy. Being big and athletic is masking his defensive difficiencies. 

So the reason we concede loads isn't because Kante is playing out of position, it's actually because we have 2 Centre halves who can't defend. At least it puts that debate to bed. 

Just now, Jackson27 said:

I Don't Mind Christensen Trying To Close Down Antonio, But Rudiger Just Kept Running Backwards, Not Even Attempting To Potentially Play Offside

I agree, Christensen did win duels against Antonio but Rudiger had more bad moments than good this game

What a cooler this was...and I knew this game had many goals in it but wow we nearly lost with 4 goals conceded.

I blame it on the new shirt it really sucks looks cheap or everton f**k that

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Because the striker has gone short. He has to go with the man or he gets the ball, turns and is running straight at him. The recovery wasn’t great but he had to go with him. Neither are good enough but Rudiger is meant to be the experienced one.

Nah he just fell for the one two.  If he stuck with his man he would have slowed down the attack.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

0/6 against West Ham. Frank needs to have a serious look at himself. That’s not f**king good enough. Wasted the performance and result against City. Really hope West Ham go down. I f**king hate them as a club.

if you are putting that on the manager i really dont understand you.

i am starting to think that Frank is not the man for the job to bring the title back to Chelsea, He has been out done tactically in so many games and if you cannot motivate your players to beat this shower than you are far away from a top manager. Granted he is still learning, but I think there are 4-5 teams out there with better managers than Frank, sorry to say that. And we are blaming the defenders, but the hell is he doing in training?  if you cannot correct the same mistakes all seasons, than you are clearly doing something wrong.

I think we will continue to suffer in the next seasons with this group of players

1 minute ago, DannyVblue said:

Rudiger is not a centre back. He's poor on 1 vs 1, positioning poor, clumsy. Being big and athletic is masking his defensive difficiencies. 

So the reason we concede loads isn't because Kante is playing out of position, it's actually because we have 2 Centre halves who can't defend. At least it puts that debate to bed. 

and two cart horses at FB so anybody gets around us any time they want. Oh and let' not forget a keeper who is a lottery as well