Chelsea v Barnsley (LC) Wed 23rd Sep 2020 19:45 GMT

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The score line should be about 10-5 I reckon...2 horror misses by Barkley and Mount in the last 10 mins...from what I've seen in the last few minutes of the 1st half and this half been pretty much one way traffic and a nice easy hat-trick for the new boy.

Edited by CFCCAN

3 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Don't get the hate for Mount. Very rarely let's us down 

Especially with his age he is brilliant, not even to mention he kept us in the top 4, delivered when we needed him. But because the manager likes him and trusts him he is all of a sudden slated? 

moan to get youth players through moan when we do...can’t win 

2 minutes ago, SlantyTown said:

Hudson-Odoi has been absolutely terrible tonight. Those calling for him to start over Mount must surely be eating their words. He's made the whole team worse.

Again this is over the top criticism. 

He's hardly played and is obviously not match sharp yet. You don't just come in from out the stands and turn it on. 

He's not been outstanding but he's played some very dangerous balls into the box and really should have a couple of assists.