Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

7 minutes ago, Dean said:

Doubt this will get many likes but this has been a lot less bad than other recent performances. I don’t think it’s over for Frank yet. 

I've been in and out watching tonight and agree at times decent patches of play yet do think this is the end of the line for Frank. 

I expect the announcement any day soon.

Just now, TomCFC85 said:

There is no cohesion, no understanding or awareness.

This may sound like excuses but how do you utilise a player like Werner if no one passed to him when he's making runs?

We have neutered some of Europe's most promising and successful attacking talents.

We are clearly getting punished by not signing Alex Sandro and Bamba now. It's still not too late though!

it's the hope that kills you so probably a good thing that tonight killed off any hope for this season

I honestly thought when Mendy and Silva arrived and we were playing well up front that we might surprise a few people - seems the only surprise is how easily we've been undone

at least we're helping to make the title race interesting for followers of several other clubs 

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

So sick and tired of how easy it is to attack against us. There is never any midfield protection, it';s a simple ball between our midfielders and all of a sudden they have acres of space running at our back 4. Tactically woeful.

Absolutely. Nothing will get better until we have a genuine strong, physical midfield presence. We are so lightweight it's embarrassing.

Must say Rodgers has got Leicester playing really well as a TEAM and we were largely outclassed tonight. 

That was the difference tonight, players all drilled, working for each other and always looking dangerous as opposed to us, slow, predictable & ponderous and lack of effort from most. You look at Leicesters players who many wouldn't have heard of before this season and then look at the way some of ours go strolling around. Pathetic, over paid, over hyped believing they are the "generational talents" that they've been made out to be by some when they need to achieve a bit more in the game before they can be deserving of such labels. 

Just now, bakayaro said:

Why are our players not passing through the centre ? Every time Reese gets the ball it goes straight back to Rudiger then Silva and repeat.

Truly frustrating.

Teams have learnt to close the options down and we have no onswer.

Just now, carrickblue said:

it's the hope that kills you so probably a good thing that tonight killed off any hope for this season

I honestly thought when Mendy and Silva arrived and we were playing well up front that we might surprise a few people - seems the only surprise is how easily we've been undone

at least we're helping to make the title race interesting for followers of several other clubs 

That’s what depresses me the most. A few months a go we it looked like top 4 wouldn’t be difficult this season and we were a dark horse in the title race and now it’s looking like it will even be a mountain to get top 4. If we started the season bad it wouldn’t be this painful.

5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

They will probably not really look at football manager on the playstation as actual experience

Good job I play Football Manager on PC then... :Dziekuje:

5 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

You choose

None of them have his glorious facial hair unfortunately.  

1 minute ago, TomCFC85 said:

As long as their is breath in Alex Sandro's lungs, their is a chance of signing him.

I reckon a dead Alex Sandro could do better than some of our defenders. 

Just now, Nibs said:

Must say Rodgers has got Leicester playing really well as a TEAM and we were largely outclassed tonight. 

That was the difference tonight, players all drilled, working for each other and always looking dangerous as opposed to us, slow, predictable & ponderous and lack of effort from most. You look at Leicesters players who many wouldn't have heard of before this season and then look at the way some of ours go strolling around. Pathetic, over paid, over hyped believing they are the "generational talents" that they've been made out to be by some when they need to achieve a bit more in the game before they can be deserving of such labels. 

could we have Rodgers at the Bridge?? a few years ago I'd have said absolutely not but he knows how to put a team together

Just now, Chels-top-boy said:

Bad result. 

But the boys gave it everything. Can’t fault the effort. A few players were under par. Breaks went against us though. 

need to bounce back against Wolves. I can see Lamps really firing the boys up with Wolves on the receiving end of a major walloping.

We couldn't wallop our way out of a paper bag.