West Ham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 11th Feb 2023 12:30 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, just said:

Even Phillip Walton on BT Sport could not defend the decision. He couldn't believe it wasn't given.

It's cheating, corruption. Call it what you want.

Gotta keep West Ham up. Can't have them going down with that stadium. Yet another indefensible decision goes against us.

Why does the Premier League put up with this? I couldn't imagine any other sport that would allow officiating to be this bad. It just makes the league look bad and questions of corruption always get bought up. Let's get some microphones in, tell them to explain their decision as they are making them.

Was that a pen?

Graham potter: yes looked it but that’s life nothing to complain about there..

Get a proper manager in I’m sick of this Human Resources director, it’s the managers job to kick up f there. 

Joe Cole just said that’s inexperience that an experienced manager would have made that the story 

1 minute ago, Term_X said:

Not buying the whole ‘robbed’ angle, don’t care about the handball as we were awful for 60+minutes, no complaints, awful changes from Potter. 

I care about both. The handball was a shockingly poor decision, up there with the worst this season (funny how the worst ones of the season are often against us) and Potter was horrible throughout. His tactics kill players like Mudryk, yet again the team looked worse after one of his half time team talks and his subs were the worst of the lot. 

3 minutes ago, coco said:

Fully agree with Joe Cole, come on Potter, you should be slaughtering VAR in the post match interview.

He's just so bland. Personality, style of football, everything. I don't want him to force it because it's not him, but I also don't think that he is what we need as a manager.

Edited by Scott Harris

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Gotta keep West Ham up. Can't have them going down with that stadium. Yet another indefensible decision goes against us.

Why does the Premier League put up with this? I couldn't imagine any other sport that would allow officiating to be this bad. It just makes the league look bad and questions of corruption always get bought up. Let's get some microphones in, tell them to explain their decision as they are making them.

I think they allow it, because by and large the quality of the football is pretty poor, and the decisions create headlines and give people something to talk about when there isn't any decent actual football to enthuse over.

Potter is clueless and VAR is a joke in this country.

Diego Simeone with his medieval, tractor tactics would put four past this West Ham side.

This is one of the most boring and clueless Chelsea sides I have ever watched. At least on other occasions the squad was as dull as the game plan.

But now this looks like a Bugatti driven by a blind person.

Next season. Or the next one. Or the next one - don't think we're getting anywhere with Potter as a manager.

Almost a month at Cobham to prepare for two matches against Fulham and West Ham and we looked like a poor man's Dyche's Burnley ffs...

This is simply ridiculous.

Just now, Carloseyebrow said:

That annoyed me more than anything, he has to be a bit more aggressive regarding that call.

His demeanour reflects on the team, that was a match we should have won, we should be fuming we let it slip. Instead we again ended up meandering to a draw.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

He's just so bland. Personality, style of football, everything. I don't want him to force it because it's not him, but I also don't think that is what we need as a manager.

It’s  scandalous to have spent that much money and have that much talent and have such a tame, flavourless, dishwasher water of manager in charge 

9 minutes ago, mojo said:

If Pawson doesn't see that whick I doubt, there is a linesman who should signal for this foul and should be a yellow.

now put me on ignore or just f**k off you prick. pick someone else to troll

paws.gif

Like i said for that i agree

And i'm not trolling, just try to think more. And the ref is not an excuse not to win today. Understand?

8 minutes ago, Term_X said:

AA916575-EE0A-4CCE-8768-67E936D4CCCA.thumb.jpeg.b435c1c5ed8b651d0f085a0eef5de7af.jpeg

How can you be so happy after that, never understood this. This isn’t even the worst screenshot, he was smiling & laughing throughout. 

I noticed that too it was just Mount after doing f all him and his mullet more Interested in hugging all his pals that reflecting on the poor result