Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 16/09/2018 at 10:08, Valerie said:

The anger when some numpty says something that is taken as the worst possible insult to Chelsea is doing my head in. It's Jermaine fukking Jenas FFS, and for a change he's not even being outlandish.

The Stuart pearce remarks on Sky sports made my piss itch, saying he thinks Hazard would score 40 for Citeh or Liversh*te, because they are a better team, excuse me ya dim ass twat, but we are currently sitting atop the pile, hate it when we aren't getting the credit, and Denigrating our Team which apart from Citeh are a team of bottling losers!!!

20 minutes ago, Luca Vialli said:

Yeah that Stuart Pearce article is a good example of journalism we seem to get constantly that just downplays what we do to suit the dream scenario of people/pundits still stuck in seventies and eighties.

Really utterly pissed me off too.

I never worry about it. Since Roman came along we've had this sh*te peddled against us time and time again, and yet time and time again we prove them wrong. You'd think they'd learn... 

Edited by BenCFC19

Wont be the best until he proves it. Same with Salah last season, sure they may hit a purple patch but it has to be a continual thing. 

Best right now will do for us however. Eden has the potential and I never thought he was that far off from Messi since he's been here except for consistency. If he carries on scoring like this for the season there's no way to turn him down for Ballon D'or next year. If he carries on it will likely mean Chelsea end up with at least 2 trophies between now and next December 

12 hours ago, Luca Vialli said:

Yeah that Stuart Pearce article is a good example of journalism we seem to get constantly that just downplays what we do to suit the dream scenario of people/pundits still stuck in seventies and eighties.

Really utterly pissed me off too.

It's baffling. Before the season started the consensus was that we would definitely finish 5th. We've got a top top squad. We underperformed last year and we improved the squad. 

This is the season 3 clubs will get 90+ points. We've not had as easy a 5 games as some seem to make out, Bournemouth arsenal and Newcastle away are not easy fixtures. 

23 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Wont be the best until he proves it. Same with Salah last season, sure they may hit a purple patch but it has to be a continual thing. 

Best right now will do for us however. Eden has the potential and I never thought he was that far off from Messi since he's been here except for consistency. If he carries on scoring like this for the season there's no way to turn him down for Ballon D'or next year. If he carries on it will likely mean Chelsea end up with at least 2 trophies between now and next December 

Please don't ever put Eden's name next to Salah's again. That's massively disrespectful to Hazard. Salah had one good season that was hid purple patch, Hazard has a rather extensive body of work. He's been doing it since he was 19:

3 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Please don't ever put Eden's name next to Salah's again. That's massively disrespectful to Hazard. Salah had one good season that was hid purple patch, Hazard has a rather extensive body of work. He's been doing it since he was 19:

Just comparing this season to Salah last season. If Eden is the best in the world now surely Salah was about 11 months ago. 

Until Eden scores like this long term I'm holding back on calling him the best in the world. 

Based on the Sunday supplement the way he signed his last contract according to Matt Law was he just drove to Cobham with a lawyer and signed it and Matt Law state's h as long as he's happy football wise and family wise he won't leave. I suspect he wants reassurance that Sarri will be here for more than two year's because he wants to enjoy his football and play attacking football not defensive and knowing Chelsea we know if Sarri does 3 seasons every Chelsea fan should the Euro Millions. If he gets reassurance Sarri stays I suspect he will stay

Man, what is going on with the new contract. I don't wanna lose him, the dogsh*t that he's already given the best just pisses me off. Next 3-4 years this guy will dominated the world, just make him sign! 

2 hours ago, Giordano_Bruno said:

Man, what is going on with the new contract. I don't wanna lose him, the dogsh*t that he's already given the best just pisses me off. Next 3-4 years this guy will dominated the world, just make him sign! 

Give him time. If he stays happy, we’re competing and he’s playing the kind of football he loves, then he’ll probably stay.

1 hour ago, Brutos said:

Based on the Sunday supplement the way he signed his last contract according to Matt Law was he just drove to Cobham with a lawyer and signed it and Matt Law state's h as long as he's happy football wise and family wise he won't leave. I suspect he wants reassurance that Sarri will be here for more than two year's because he wants to enjoy his football and play attacking football not defensive and knowing Chelsea we know if Sarri does 3 seasons every Chelsea fan should the Euro Millions. If he gets reassurance Sarri stays I suspect he will stay

I'd hope that if Sarri does leave after 2 years, we'd be bringing in a Sarri clone, not a Conte/Jose clone. 

I'd rather we brought in Eddie Howe in that circumstance than some of the managers we get linked with. 

Biggest concern with Sarri is that he won't live for another 3 years though!

I hope the club just gives him whatever he wants to sign a new contract.

£500k a week? Sure thing.

Keys to the borough of Chelsea and Kensington? Of course! 

Bring back Eva as club doctor for something to do between training sessions? You got it! 

The boy has to stay! Truly brilliant player!