Fikayo Tomori

ForeverCarefree

On 08/01/2021 at 17:40, Wearyourblue said:

"Are you insinuating that Mount gets into the team not because of his performances but other reasons? "

I think he's a start every other game type of player, who'd have trouble getting in Liverpool, City, or even United's sides. But for some reason FL treats him as a player he has to adjust all of tactics for.

🤦‍♂️ oh dear

8 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

What does 'option to buy' mean in this context? Does the decision completely rest with AC Milan or do we have the right to turn down any transfer bid?

If it's the former I feel like this is a lose-lose for us. Either he plays well and they sign him or he plays poorly and ends up having wasted more time.

There’s a future fee agreed that if AC Milan chose to pay then we are obligated to accept. The player can still refuse the offer though. 

Milan currently losing 2-0 to Atalanta with Tomori on the bench. Maybe they should have started him :laugh2:

Really disappointed with the loan, what makes it even more bizarre was that Tomori was Frank’s best player at Derby, even better than Mount.

It makes no sense to me, I honestly feel he could become our best centre back (Silva aside).

I guess we’ll never understand why he was suddenly out of the team, I donf remember him making as many mistakes as the lanky streak of piss that is Christensen.

Good luck, no doubt Milan will snap you up.

5 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

I guess we’ll never understand why he was suddenly out of the team, I donf remember him making as many mistakes as the lanky streak of piss that is Christensen.

Thats the thing, he was. He just luckily wasn't getting punished for them like AC was.

I didn't want him to get totally frozen out but the rewriting of history with him is getting comical at this point.

5 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Good luck, no doubt Milan will snap you up.

€30m Euro's is a lot for an Italian club in the Covid climate, the chances of them triggering that clause for a back up CB (they won't drop either captain Romagnoli & Kjaer while they're slap bang in the title race) is slim to none.

Now it's starting to become clear why Lampard couldn't play Tomori over Rudiger, for fear of unrest. And why Tomori has left, knowing who was coming in and his nationality. Why else would Lampard leave him out against Morecombe, he could of rested Zouma and played Tomori and Rudiger, it smells rotten.

1 hour ago, coco said:

Now it's starting to become clear why Lampard couldn't play Tomori over Rudiger, for fear of unrest. And why Tomori has left, knowing who was coming in and his nationality. Why else would Lampard leave him out against Morecombe, he could of rested Zouma and played Tomori and Rudiger, it smells rotten.

Sounds like Rudiger is the target for the fans backlash. On social media anyway.

Maldini one of the best defenders in the history of football says he needs Tomori in his club?

And manager of worst Chelsea defence in the last 30 years does not need him? 

Hmm who should we trust 🤔

On 23/01/2021 at 18:18, Munkworth said:

There’s a future fee agreed that if AC Milan chose to pay then we are obligated to accept. The player can still refuse the offer though. 

Milan currently losing 2-0 to Atalanta with Tomori on the bench. Maybe they should have started him :laugh2:

Im pretty sure he will be on the bench most of his time there. Weird loan, rather he went to Newcastle where he would play every week and have alot of defending to do.

44 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

Im pretty sure he will be on the bench most of his time there. Weird loan, rather he went to Newcastle where he would play every week and have alot of defending to do.

Could easily see him starting alongside Romagnoli

11 hours ago, coco said:

If those reports are true...