Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Well here we are 4 teams separated by 2 points, when we should at least 9 points ahead of 5th place; 9 possible points dropped at home to teams in the bottom six as well as other points thrown away in the first half of the season. But there again I guess Utd and Spurs could say the same thing and we might have been in a worse position than we find ourselves.  

Liverpool will win against Wolves and Man City against Sheffield United. A win against Arsenal puts us 4 points above Man United. I see them as the biggest rival for the 4th spot, it looks like it's only a matter of time for them to rank up a winning streak.

Just now, Gol15 said:

Liverpool will win against Wolves and Man City against Sheffield United. A win against Arsenal puts us 4 points above Man United. I see them as the biggest rival for the 4th spot, it looks like it's only a matter of time for them to rank up a winning streak.

Nah United are going nowhere under Ole. They get a few wins but ultimately they’re rubbish. 

I think Spurs are still our main threat. 

13 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Yes Wolves will be knackered and Liverpool are basically invincible. Blades are undefeated away though and City are stretched, could be an upset there.

8 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Did you see Utd Vs Burnley? They were only slightly better than Burnley tbh. 

On 27/12/2019 at 23:17, axman2526 said:

Come on Wolves? Same Wolves who are a contender for the 4th place we are trying to achieve?

Well I forgot about that ... plus they deserved to win against city and were clearly robbed with the pens. And chelsea should have won more games and not bottle against soton, west ham and the likes in the first place too ... from comfortable 4th to being in danger now. Cant blame wolves honestly. And who said that chelsea would not finish above city and in top 4 with wolves ? 

Edited by Londonisblue

Just now, Imran_CFC said:

The media have made watching Liverpool play completely unbearable, the coverage is so vomit inducing and biased that it's crazy. 

They don’t even have an ad break anymore before the matches at Anfield, Sky make sure we hear every word of You’ll never walk alone.

Two dodgy VAR decisions both going Liverpool's way. First was not a clear and obvious mistake, second was flat out wrong. Seems to be a general trend, Liverpool get VAR in their favour when they need it.

They don't understand the technology, the contact wasn't made on that frame, it was made some point between that frame and the frame before. 25fps is woefully inaccurate in these situations if you're measuring pixels, you're going to get the decision wrong because the images will not be accurate. This is why there's umpires call in cricket despite all the technology, just because the 'reading' says it offside, there are still limits to its accuracy. That's something calculated by computer, not by bumbling idiots drawing lines and trying to guess perspective.

35 minutes ago, abigsmurf said:

They don't understand the technology, the contact wasn't made on that frame, it was made some point between that frame and the frame before. 25fps is woefully inaccurate in these situations if you're measuring pixels, 

its 30fps in the uk

5 hours ago, Munkworth said:

It just occurred to me that last time Don Carlo was at Everton before he took over the job there he was getting the sack in the tunnel. 

Lol yep, I remember that horrible game, Everton had 10 men and still beat us...