Mason Mount

Argo
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

25 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Your own argument is that Klopp would make Mount world class, as if Lampard hasn't been doing that ever since he started his career as a manager.

I'm not saying that Gotze doesn't count, I'm saying that you still can't name 1, just 1 young midfielder that Klopp developed in Liverpool and how much has he been in Liverpool half a decade now?
You can look back to Dortmund and see if a manager that has been doing that job for over a decade managed to take under his wing 1 good player, obviously you will find at least 1 but has he done it ever since he came to Liverpool, which is actually the highest point in his career? No he hasn't. 

So my argument is actually this: Klopp wouldn't make Mount as good as Lampard has done. 

If you find a quote from me saying Lampard hasn’t done this please quote this. 

I’ll await your reply regardless of how stupid you’re about to look. 

37 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

If you find a quote from me saying Lampard hasn’t done this please quote this. 

I’ll await your reply regardless of how stupid you’re about to look. 

I never said that you said that in the first place. I don't need to quote you either, you were arguing about it with me already, this isn't your first reply regarding my take on what you said anyway.

You now may or may not agree with my argument, but don't call it a stupid one because you brought up Klopp in the first place and I'm not the only one that reacted to it so don't play dumb.

5 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I never said that you said that in the first place. I don't need to quote you either, you were arguing about it with me already, this isn't your first reply regarding my take on what you said anyway.

You now may or may not agree with my argument, but don't call it a stupid one because you brought up Klopp in the first place and I'm not the only one that reacted to it so don't play dumb.

Yes, I didn’t think you would. Thanks for playing anyway.

Saw my hairdresser today and was getting my hair cut and the talk wandered to us.

He hates Mount and I said, 'your not the only one as apparently loads on Twitter hate him too'.

He laughed.

I said Mount was really good from my perspective and always put a good shift in and scored some vital goals. 

He added, 'He's crap at free kicks'

I conceded he may have a point there yet added he was good at corners and that was important after Willian.

He laughed at the mention of Willian so I explored the hate for Mount a bit further........

' I dunno, guess he just has a really annoying face!'

Now my hairdresser is mid to late 20's and may or may not be typical of the twitter generation. 😕

33 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Saw my hairdresser today and was getting my hair cut and the talk wandered to us.

He hates Mount and I said, 'your not the only one as apparently loads on Twitter hate him too'.

He laughed.

I said Mount was really good from my perspective and always put a good shift in and scored some vital goals. 

He added, 'He's crap at free kicks'

I conceded he may have a point there yet added he was good at corners and that was important after Willian.

He laughed at the mention of Willian so I explored the hate for Mount a bit further........

' I dunno, guess he just has a really annoying face!'

Now my hairdresser is mid to late 20's and may or may not be typical of the twitter generation. 😕

time to change your hairdresser!

14 minutes ago, turnyitb said:

time to change your hairdresser!

Maybe, he bets on the horses.

Said I had just started betting for this season and had bets on the Leeds match with one for Giroud to score a brace and mentioned Werner getting in the way and he added  his friend had a bet on for Werner to score 😀

Mount didn't stand out yesterday for me as having lots of the ball.

He tried the lob against Pickford which was a good idea and close, he also had that free kick which was an improvement on recent efforts, hitting the post.

Carlo played 4 CBs against us and just when I was thinking we were not going to get anything from crosses up comes Mount in the middle getting to the ball using body leverage to keep it, moves it forward for a 50/50 challenge with another player and the ball falls for him. Looking like it might be a goal of the season opportunity but he gets stopped.

I can't find the move on MOTD or YouTube yet really think he tried get us back in the game and on another day,..............

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing that we have a young academy graduate who is a key player in the first team, something fans have been desperate to see for a decade or more, yet he isn't getting the praise he deserves and Is actually vilified on social media by d**khead "fans". Imagine this at any other club, fans would be living it and would be all over a thread like this after he dragged us to a win. Our fan base is toxic and full of vile, cretinous know nothing f**kwits.