Everton v Chelsea (PL) Sat 7th Dec 12:30 GMT

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Jezz said:

Hard to believe we lost to rubbish West Ham and Everton sides.

Not really.

We haven’t beaten a top side all season in the league. Due to other teams own problems is why we are where we are just now, our defensive record this season is shambolic 

We really have overachieved so far this season and as a result I think many have come to believe we’re better than we are.

I keep saying it, Kepa is not a good keeper. We need a new keeper for sure. We need a couple of new defenders and we need someone effective up front as well. Then we can start to to turn this into a good team.

Just now, abigsmurf said:

Not sure I can blame Kepa too much. When you've a defence as utterly hopeless as we have, no keeper has a chance and you're going to keep letting in terrible looking goals because you've no idea where the balls going to go.

So what. Because the defence is fking woeful lets pass the ball to the opposition when there is 70 yards of pitch ahead.

1 minute ago, abigsmurf said:

Not sure I can blame Kepa too much. When you've a defence as utterly hopeless as we have, no keeper has a chance and you're going to keep letting in terrible looking goals because you've no idea where the balls going to go.

His passing is shocking, he gives it away all the time and he hardly makes any saves.