Chelsea v Crystal Palace (PL) Sun 15th Jan 2023 14:00 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

How can they not show the game on tv is shocking in 2023. Go abroad to many countries and you can watch 3pm kick offs and other games we can't get live here in ENGLAND, you know, where the game is actually played. f**king ridiculous that we have to sift around to find a stream but never find one without a bunch of pissing pop up ads every few seconds. Just let fans pay monthly to watch their team ffs, not difficult is it. 

Its not juts like that. In other countries is the same.

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

Decent first half. Chukuemeka not in the game at all though, needs to do more. If only we could pick a player out with those crosses in the box. And if Hall could practice his shooting a bit, he's had good chances in all his appearances so far, and fluffed them all.

Agree, to be fair. He is playing out of position. 

Gallagher is having a good first half. 

I think the team did just fine but obviously attack is a problem. I like seeing the new guys too. Conor und Jorghino also works so far. 

... Havertz pls get some balls. Everything needs to look elegant, smart, gracefully....just use you power and force against others for once. 

I'm not sure how Havertz is starting when we have Aubameyang, Potter definitely has a dislike for him, despite him probably being the best finisher in our squad.

Frustrating watching us every week, same old rubbish. We were really spoilt for choice a few years back. 😞 

That wasn't too bad. We are mostly in control, and look almost coherent. If we had anyone other than Ziyech who was capable of consistently good ball-striking we might be ahead. I assume we are behind on xG considering how close Palace's two big chances were, but it's a significant improvement on anything we've seen recently.

Badiashile looks composed (but did get shrugged off easily by Zaha in the first ten minutes), Hall is everywhere (not always to positive effect), and Ziyech is probably making the most difference in attack. I think Gallagher is also having a positive game. Encouraging, let's finally get ourselves a win and start building just a little momentum. Three points and we're closer in points to 4th than we are to 18th, which considering how atrocious we've been of late is something to cling onto.

If it's still 0-0 after 55 minutes, Havertz for Fofana is surely the first sub?