Man Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 11th Aug 16:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

It wasn't a bad half, unfortunately the penalty is probably going to shadow that. I think the team played okay and we should have put our chances to bed.

Zouma and Barkley are the standout bad performances on the pitch atm. I saw a lot of hype towards Barkley from Chelsea fans across different corners of the internet during the week so that was a surprisingly bad performance. 

Barkley was fine in the 10 role. He sucks as a left winger.

Anyone got a decent stream for the game?

I had one but it keeps breaking down. Impressed with what I’ve seen so far, I expected us to be a lot worse. It’s clear as day we’re pretty raw, but once we’re more seasoned I think we’ll see some exciting football!

United have been in the market and bought in 145 mill of defenders who have improved their backline immensely just from 45 mins it appears.

Its been an even match, Pedro not doing anything new he can be brilliant in front of goal and useless at keeping the ball or passing accurately sometimes, bear in mind we've had no reinforcements, have Tammy & Mason starting with at least 2 of our nailed on starters out injured. I'm pleased so far with what I've seen in that 45 considering the woodwork has been struck by Tammy & Emerson.

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Anyone got a decent stream for the game?

I had one but it keeps breaking down. Impressed with what I’ve seen so far, I expected us to be a lot worse. It’s clear as day we’re pretty raw, but once we’re more seasoned I think we’ll see some exciting football!

http://bfst.to/play/soccer-28.php

agree with a lot of the comment so far, we've had pace, moved the ball well at times, could have scored. the centre of our defence worries me, we've had lots of sloppy passing and we've lost the ball in dangerous places

plenty to feel encouraged about but lots of work to do      

11 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Important to remember that Zouma is probably going to be more of a squad option this season when all are fit. Hard to imagine that he would be picked ahead of Rudiger when he is available.

He's a severe liability and should play no further role in any games unless there's an injury crisis. Bad mistake to send  Ampadu out on loan and keep a player as bad as Zouma. Overall tho, even if we lose, i've already seen enough  promising signs for the future.

1 minute ago, Dixons said:

He's a severe liability and should play no further role in any games unless there's an injury crisis. Bad mistake to send  Ampadu out on loan and keep a player as bad as Zouma. Overall tho, even if we lose, i've already seen enough  promising signs for the future.

When we send Ampadu on loan I think the expectation was that Luiz would be starting regularly. No matter what has been said since I have to think that Luiz was causing serious problems in the dressing room. Otherwise surely we would have kept him around until January at least?