Chelsea V Arsenal: FA Cup Final Saturday 1st August 17:30 GMT

3 minutes ago, just said:

It is not the defence that is the major problem. We are neither winning or retaining the ball in midfield anywhere near enough.

I agree. I think we have four major problems.

1. The keeper

2. The defence

3. The midfield

4. The attack

Pulisic is very reminiscent of Hazard. One stand out player drowning in a sea of mediocrity.

1st half was itself a tale of two halves - before the drinks break we were on top for the first 20 minutes, deserved lead and could have had another quite possibly, or more - but then for the second part after the drinks break, 25 minutes or so of being under the cosh, most painfully with the penalty, but pretty much the rest of the half after that too, disappointing. Really need a reaction and to get back on the front foot 2nd half, cmon' Chelsea!

I can’t blame the ref as he is not the one who keeps on playing the ball back to our back line to then be put under pressure all the time .

passing the Ball  forward more might help a little ,but we still have to fix what is going on down our RH side 

Arteta's tactics working better for the last 20 mins, Frank needs a plan B.
Mount unlucky with the yellow.

Frank, Plan B....[emoji848] [emoji848] [emoji848] where have I heard that before.....

Taylor has always been a f**king idiot. I don’t understand why VAR doesn’t get involved in yellow cards, like that’s a two second job to say ‘you’ve got that wrong, it’s not a yellow’. Now if Mount gets a proper yellow card in the second half he’s off, but if it was a straight red it would be reviewed. It just doesn’t make sense. VAR should be such a straightforward thing and so effective. I just think the implementation of it by the FA has been absolutely woeful.

Ah I am dreading reading this thread carrying forward. Would be the third time in my time we would lose an FA cup final to this lot. Is why i would rather have played City in all honesty. Their focus is CL and we could have done them like we did in the league game.

If Arsenal fans wanna moan saying Azpilicueta should have been off...

A foul on a running striker committed by the last man of the defence will no longer result in a direct red card and suspension, unless the foul is violent or consists in a hand-ballin the box. As long as the foul is judged to be an honest attempt at taking the ball, the defender will only be shown a yellow card.

i think mount has been pretty weak in possession unfortunately we need our front players to carry this defense which is struggling to even hoof the ball beyond halfline... no impact from reece or alonso either.. Ref is a twat but we have been here before.. so we need to sort it out and respond..