Edouard Mendy to Chelsea!

15 minutes ago, Gudjohnsen said:

I was always expecting him to do better than Kepa. However, I am now starting to think that we might have a world class keeper on our hands.

It is of course too soon to say, but he just makes everything look so easy.

He gets down fast and he gets up fast. He's rapid. 

Ive always felt keepers are so difficult to scout. That there are genuine world class keepers around the world that just don't get spotted. 

Mendy feels like we've found one. 

43 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Might just be the signing that has the biggest impact on our season. 

The biggest upgrade out of all of the new signings on what we've seen so far. 

Yeah currently he has made an instant impact in goal. And it is no coincidence that our defense seems to be more confident and reassured with him in goal. 

2 hours ago, dkw said:

He`s very vocal already which is brilliant to have, Kepa was either silent or meekly asking his defence to do things. A keeper needs to be a d**khead with his defenders at times, dont ask, tell.

I think I read somewhere that Kepa actually was very very vocal but what he was saying had no substance and was annoying the defenders. 

I don’t want to get carried away, he could just be an average keeper but because we’re so used to being served up a pile of sh*te every week it makes him look like he’s world class :laugh2:

Massive improvement whatever the case may be!