Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Huge win lads huge. This game has nothing to do with the UCL final make no mistake. Yes we get in their heads but this game is all about the league. Winning 2 of our 3 last games will secure top 4. We are 3rd from 10th I'm getting drunk  tonight. I hope we gate keep them in UCL finals we are so hungry for this.

Edited by LongtimerLurker

Guest Sindre

Yes love seeing that sequence between Tuchel and Hudson Odoi! That's proper coaching and it's obvious CHO did excactly what Tuchel wanted him to do today.

And it won us the fecking game!

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Alonso, get in!

NBC commentators screaming it was a penalty by Zouma. I don’t agree it was a certain penalty. 
This would be a great 3 points.

Come on you Chelsea!!

The way I see it is that Sterling was stumbling all over the place. He shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway.

Edited by Scott Harris

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Get in!

We are in third!

What a massive result in the race for Top 4! Absolutely over the moon.

Brilliant cameos from Jorginho & CHO.

I'll give you CHO.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

The way I see it is that Sterling was stumbling all over the place anyway. He shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway.

If they weren’t gifted the first that would have been given donuts fair in the end