Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

7 minutes ago, Jangz said:

calm down brother .. this is just some banter.. see you new here.. welcome .. no hard feelings!

Too late I think he's gone, being able to take a bit of banter I think is necessary on here, if you cant take it you really have no place online let alone this forum.

Another snowflake not handled delicately enough

Season 3 Nevermind GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Just now, Scott Harris said:

True. I wish he would sort out the rubbish parts though.

To be fair, at least he finished 2 today. First touch was still horrendous though and he can't take on a player for love nor money. He should just punt the ball past a defender and sprint past them. He sure as hell doesn't have the close control to trick his way past defenders!

After the win I wonder if Andreas'es recovery will be miraculously fast. I know this is a cynical opinion, but I got a feeling that his injury was more of a blame avoidance exercise rather than the real physical problem. All is forgiven, come back, Andreas!

Posted (edited)

Wow. What a turnaround in events. Thanks a lot Aguero. I wonder if he done that on purpose as he wants to play UCL with us next season 😄 

Anyway to the game, my MOTM was Reece James. He was brilliant. He was brilliant defensively and offensively. Thought Pulisic was outstanding too. The amount of fouls he drew and counter attacks he initiated was amazing. I thought when Gilmour conceded that penalty, that was us finished. Wow. Totally ecstatic right now.

Don't want to get complacent but that should be us top 4. Also paid off, resting likes of Mount, Chilwell, Silva and also Havertz did not come on too.

Edited by STATS

Just now, Stas1 said:

After the win I wonder if Andreas'es recovery will be miraculously fast. I know this is a cynical opinion, but I got a feeling that his injury was more of a blame avoidance exercise rather than the real physical problem. All is forgiven, come back, Andreas!

Forgiven yes but he must stop making those blunders.

2 minutes ago, evissy said:

Chelsea is good. This game was 50:50. Zouma situation was stone wall penalty. Gilmour penalty was a laughable stupid joke. 2-2 wouldn't gave been a crime but we'll take it 😂

I'm terribly biased but even VAR checked it and didn't give it. Wasn't it a fair call? Everyone knew Sterling was waiting for it and he fell just as he felt Zouma's p****

No idea why city are still massive favourites with the bookies. We knock them out the fa cup, beat them in the prem and basically cruise pass everyone including Real in the UCL. What more can we do?

Screenshot_20210508-193130.jpg

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Too late I think he's gone, being able to take a bit of banter I think is necessary on here, if you cant take it you really have no place online let alone this forum.

Another snowflake not handled delicately enough

Season 3 Nevermind GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

His first post was to gloat at us being 1-0 down!

Just now, STATS said:

Wow. What a turnaround in events. Thanks a lot Aguero. I wonder if he done that on purpose as he wants to play UCL with us next season

Anyway to the game, my MOTM was Reece James. He was brilliant. He was brilliant defensively and offensively. Thought Pulisic was outstanding too. The amount of fouls he drew and counter attacks he initiated was amazing. I thought when Gilmour conceded that penalty, that was us finished. Wow. Totally ecstatic right now.

Don't want to get complacent but that should be us top 4. Also paid off, resting likes of Mount, Chilwell, Silva and also Havertz did not come on too.

James was wonderful, took the 1v1 situations really well and had great crosses and passes.

Just now, Jackbuchanan said:

No idea why city are still massive favourites with the bookies. We knock them out the fa cup, beat them in the prem and basically cruise pass everyone including Real in the UCL. What more can we do?

Screenshot_20210508-193130.jpg

Because City is actually pretty gold and we beat city b team twice 

5 minutes ago, evissy said:

Chelsea is good. This game was 50:50. Zouma situation was stone wall penalty. Gilmour penalty was a laughable stupid joke. 2-2 wouldn't gave been a crime but we'll take it 😂

really? i dont think apart from the sterling chance they barely laid a glove on us in the second half.. while we had them on ice for the second half...