Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Need something different in the 2nd half, can’t afford to write this off as a defeat.

We need to play like it’s a London derby that we need to win.

3 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

Tuchel has definitely got this wrong tonight,and I really am not confident we will get anything from this,its a strong feeling.

Could losing to Arsenal have the same repercussions for Tommy as it did for Frank?

Drogba as caretaker manager for the Champions League final.

You heard it here first.

This is one of those really frustrating Chelsea performances to watch! Passing and passing and passing...I am really angry at the moment. Why do we never have any concistency in our performances?

11 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

really don't want to lose this and allow Liverpool to close the gap to one point

Exactly..we need to win..even a draw isnt great for us..

Just now, enigma said:

Where the f**k is Abraham? Still our top scorer since the new guys came in. 

He is apparently surplus to requirements. At least that is how it looks

1 minute ago, Deino said:

He got it alright. It's just one Jorginho f**k up that lets Arsenal score 1 then park the bus.

How was Tuchel going to prepare against that? It was an open game before the goal

He can't, but we can start looking for a proper DM/CM for next season. Kovacic is injury prone and we can't trust Jorginho to perform even when rested.

1 minute ago, timetowaste said:

I’d take Jorginho or Gilmour off for Werner and drop mount deeper 

Really! That's actually a decision that would require a choice?

Who would you choose to take off? Jorginho or Gilmour? Our worst player in that half or our best?

1 minute ago, 2211 said:

If Jorginho didn’t just stand there watching he might of even got back to stop the goal.

This annoys me a lot, players do this when they have a shot saved and the ball falls back into play but they are still moping about not scoring

1 minute ago, comtrend said:

He can't, but we can start looking for a proper DM/CM for next season. Kovacic is injury prone and we can't trust Jorginho to perform even when rested.

I've been saying that since last year. I agree.