Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Just now, Scott Harris said:

And yet, they keep doing it. It's like we never learn.

They have not won at the bridge for a decade.

1 minute ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Last time I'm going to mention it, the fact it took me one viewing to know it suggest because no one protested VAR doesn't even check. In fact I doubt it will even be brought up by the pundits because it went 'under the radar'. 

ezgif-2-722546e3ad04.gif

Yeah, that's a definite hand ball. No idea why it wasn't mentioned or given.

We’ve been the better team after their goal, and they’d not have scored if it weren’t for Jorginho’s brain fart. But we should have scored with all the chances we have created.

Clear handball there should have been a pen to us.

Havertz and Jorgi have royally screwed us today.

Triple sub at the break for me though it is too late as our finishing is so poor.

CHO, Giroud and Ziyech on, Havertz, Jorgi and Pulisic off, James in to midfield.

There’s no one on the bench to replace Jorginho. I’d definitely replace Havertz with Werner though.

Havertz’ style just doesn’t suit the game now, we need someone who chases the centre backs like a rapid dog.

Can't really blame Tuchel for his selection. We're doing everything right, Havertz and Jorignho aren't good today.

One of those games when you're the better side but at the end you will make another mistake or the opponent will catch you on counter and they will win it.

We had enough chances to make it 1-1 and 1-0 before Arsenal's goa.

I'd put a real striker and Ziyech to the second half, Ziyech is our best key passer and he can create something in short space. Arsenal are defending with 10 men behind the ball, we need creativity and make the movements faster.

We need to find the net in the first minutes or the game will go towards Arsenal unfortunately. 

COME ON CHELS!!!!

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

And yet, they keep doing it. It's like we never learn.

They have become our bogey team we seem to always f**k up against them.

2 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

Tuchel has definitely got this wrong tonight,and I really am not confident we will get anything from this,its a strong feeling.

He got it alright. It's just one Jorginho f**k up that lets Arsenal score 1 then park the bus.

How was Tuchel going to prepare against that? It was an open game before the goal

1 minute ago, Bluesince66 said:

Tuchel has definitely got this wrong tonight,and I really am not confident we will get anything from this,its a strong feeling.

Not sure he got it wrong with selection. We’re the better team by far, not scoring our chances which has been a theme all season and then one of the most experienced players has a complete brain fart.

We look like team of lightweight Larry’s. Very poor half compounded by the dreadful backpass. Looks like we’re guilty of thinking about the next matches instead of the job in hand.

Just now, Deino said:

He got it alright. It's just one Jorginho f**k up that lets Arsenal score 1 then park the bus.

How was Tuchel going to prepare against that? It was an open game before the goal

Electric shock collar on Jorginho that goes off when he thinks about passing backward. One stone and all...

1 minute ago, coco said:

They have not won at the bridge for a decade.

They still keep finding ways to beat us or get points against us though. We have only won 3 of our last 13 games against them. It's like the worse they get, the harder it is for us to beat them.