Jump to content

Romelu Lukaku back to Chelsea - and gone again!


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, tmarmsi said:

Looks like fatty is running his mouth again, love how he always talking himself up before he has actually done anything, how insecure is this guy

Mention of fatty is a good excuse to post this classic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

No I’m not!

Your'e merely portly whereas this twat is nothing more than a fat, lazy, overrated, way way overrated, so far overrated he is lucky he wasn't arrested for fraud and doing a stint in the scrubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/07/2022 at 18:25, coco said:

Your'e merely portly whereas this twat is nothing more than a fat, lazy, overrated, way way overrated, so far overrated he is lucky he wasn't arrested for fraud and doing a stint in the scrubs.

I'll happily admit i'm not the oracle and probably get more wrong than i do right but how tf did people look at his attributes and Tuchel's system and thought this would work? Never mind the one's who doubled down when he was struggling to tie his laces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/07/2022 at 23:37, Argo said:

I'll happily admit i'm not the oracle and probably get more wrong than i do right but how tf did people look at his attributes and Tuchel's system and thought this would work? Never mind the one's who doubled down when he was struggling to tie his laces.

I think that absolves Lukaku of too much blame. He explicitly decided he was not going to adapt to Tuchel's system and expressed as much in his shameful media outbursts. 

He was a good signing on paper and had all the tools to succeed, but merely chose not to adapt when presented with the opportunity. In the end he was not willing to afford Chelsea the effort and respect he owed us. That is why people should feel so betrayed by him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SydneyChelsea said:

I think that absolves Lukaku of too much blame. He explicitly decided he was not going to adapt to Tuchel's system and expressed as much in his shameful media outbursts. 

He was a good signing on paper and had all the tools to succeed, but merely chose not to adapt when presented with the opportunity. In the end he was not willing to afford Chelsea the effort and respect he owed us. That is why people should feel so betrayed by him.

I disagree, his sh*t character was an open secret and the last time he was on these shores he leaked his teammates confidental information because he couldn't handle the criticism.

He's actually been quite tame compared to what I was expecting.

Edited by Argo
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Inter have ordered him to go back on the diet he was on before to lose weight, apparently he was 101kg at his best and is 10kg over the limit, meaning he was 111kg at Chelsea.

f**k me no wonder why he was so slow. I always knew he was just a diet away from being fit, why didn't anyone at the club just force a diet on him when Inter can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...


2 hours ago, Mod said:

Yea I can see hm coming back and blaming all the fall-out on Tommy!

Even when he is not here and having no parts in these bad result and firing of TT people still hate him 😒.

they both said there were no problems between them only other playing style.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 07/09/2022 at 14:21, PloKoon13 said:

'Some guy' on Twitter pointed out that Tuchel's departure at least means that Lukaku can come back with a clean slate at the end of the season should he choose to do so.

Dressing room relationships (of which we are of course ignorant) aside, that's surely a positive?

The worrying thing is Potter is clearly operating on a clean slate mindset which could well extend to this guy. The fact he's been injured (or have they dropped him already? Can't say I've checked just know he hasn't played for a while) makes it very doubtful whether Inter will want to loan him again let alone buy him.

In this case hopefully Auba stays or Broja makes a serious case for himself (meaning Rom won't have the stomach to fight for his place). Failing that surely, surely the squad will tell Graham he shouldn't be anywhere near the place?

Still a while until we have to worry about this but the thought of this w**ker derailing a manager and ruining the squad harmony for the second time....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/10/2022 at 14:10, Argo said:

The worrying thing is Potter is clearly operating on a clean slate mindset which could well extend to this guy. The fact he's been injured (or have they dropped him already? Can't say I've checked just know he hasn't played for a while) makes it very doubtful whether Inter will want to loan him again let alone buy him.

In this case hopefully Auba stays or Broja makes a serious case for himself (meaning Rom won't have the stomach to fight for his place). Failing that surely, surely the squad will tell Graham he shouldn't be anywhere near the place?

Still a while until we have to worry about this but the thought of this w**ker derailing a manager and ruining the squad harmony for the second time....

Please be true.

https://www.espn.com.au/football/blog-transfer-talk/story/4770659/transfer-talk-inter-eye-lukaku-stay-beyond-loan

Link to comment
Share on other sites



14 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

On for a 10min cameo right now. Has looked really good. Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I'd love to see what he could do under Potter.

Mwah, in view of his undying love for Inter and Potter's Chelsea history of not playing everybody in their preferred position, I'm not sure how succesful a return would be. Besides, let him play 90 minutes or so, prove his fitness, and score a decisive goal instead of the fourth when the result is already clear. 

Edited by Valerie
Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Zeta said:

What an absolute donkey. Had 4 golden chances to send Belgium through, and fluffed them all. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

Certainly didn't look like that much vaunted special "Inter" diet has had much effect in the last 5 months ... 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up

Well, this is awkward!

Happy Tech GIF by Atlassian

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

Sure, let me in!