Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 06/05/2019 at 17:21, Old Shaggy said:

Rubens vs Watford

In every clip there he is in 5-10 yards of space when he receives the ball which is something he was not doing before Sarri coached him. His work rate and ability to find space have improved more than i ever thought he would manage.

If he stays fit he will be our most important player for years to come.

3 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Of all of the bad pundits the BBC have, Crooks is easily the worst. The guy is an idiot, he doesn't know what he is talking about half of the time, he probably doesn't even realise that Loftus-Cheek has an issue with his back.

A friend of mine who doesn't follow football told me that he met Garth Crooks at the party of a family friend. Apparently Crooks was shocked (later introducing himself) that my friend had never heard of him.

49 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

A friend of mine who doesn't follow football told me that he met Garth Crooks at the party of a family friend. Apparently Crooks was shocked (later introducing himself) that my friend had never heard of him.

Sounds like someone in my town, once i was with him and 2 others and he approached one of said 2 others asking her if she's heard of him, when she said no he spent the next hour on and off constantly saying "you sure? You must have heard of me" (he's a bit of a caricature as Crooks is)

Ruben has been the player of the tournament so far in this years' Europa League. If we manage to take home the trophy it will do absolute wonders for his confidence. It could see him mature from a top quality central midfielder to an elite level player. 

He's played 1612 minutes in the Premier League & Europa League so far this year, and scored 10 goals, a goal every 161 minutes

Hazard has played 3267 minutes and has 16 goals, or a goal every 204 minutes ...

Which I thought was quite interesting ... ?

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Bridge has not been a happy place this season. Boos for Jorginho, boos for subs, chants against Sarri and his style of football.

Honestly think Rafa was received better lol.

i have not been to the bridge for 17 years, but i swear when i used to get over there i never ever heard any of our players booed, groans and moans and the odd shouted insult when a player f**ked up  but never boos