N'golo Kante - We are not worthy!

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

33 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Some article said that Kante will leave the club if we don't secure CL football next season. I don't think it's true though, he hasn't been that kind of a player/person.

https://www.therealchelseafans.com/2019/11/ngolo-kante-sends-warning-to-chelsea-board/

This report is according to El Desmarque via Daily Express

So utter bollocks then,,, 

2 hours ago, mojo said:

2 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

He's such an idiot. He's doing more harm to his French squad by calling him up. Surely he wants a player like Kante to be at his best. He can't have much faith in the rest of the squad if he feels he needs Kante to play against Moldova and Albania.

"He is back to full fitness"

No he isn't you clown, he hasn't even played a game since returning.

Usually, I would be angry but it is understandable. France are currently second and don't have qualification guaranteed. Kante was in squad against Ajax and most likely will start on Saturday. This will be France last competitive fixture before the Euros so you want your best players available. I hope they don't play him against Moldova, however Albania aren't pushovers and France cannot take them lightly. Annoying one, but would have been more angry if he had called them up if France were already qualified.

Well he’ll almost certainly play on Saturday and if he’s fit for us you can’t argue. Deschamps left him out his squad earlier in the season at Franks request when he didn’t have to and I don’t think Frank would ever stand in the way of a player representing their country. 

Mountains and molehills. 

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

Anyone wanting to sell Kante or drop him just go back and randomly select & watch any match Kante has featured in ever since he has landed in the Country

The guy is as reliable as they come

I can see why people want him dropped to a slight extent but sell? Who on earth wants to sell him? He's our best player. 

• 2 weeks later...

He was my man of the match today. He didn't always win a tackle, but he was everywhere. He was setting up attacks and getting into good defensive positions when Villa were on the attack. That block in the second half is why we need him to play deeper. That extra defensive presence is crucial. He can't help us defensively when he is playing the attacking role of our 3 midfielders.

Edited by Scott Harris

Mount was great in the second half but Kante was outstanding for 90minutes tonight. Great impact in defensive tasks and he was making good decisions in the attacking phase of the game as well he was just present everywhere on the pitch.

Edited by Gol15

One of his worst performances for us today. Tackling was terrible, positioning was even worse, first touch was heavy.

It's been a tough season for Kante so far. He was injured for the early part of the season and the games he has played he has gone from looking good one minute and then bad the next. 

2 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

When Kante plays poorly you know it can only be a physical issue, we can't afford to drop him so maybe we can have him sit deep and run less in the next game?

Doesn't have the positional awareness to just sit deep. Without his legs he loses his best asset. 

3 hours ago, sonic90 said:

When Kante plays poorly you know it can only be a physical issue, we can't afford to drop him so maybe we can have him sit deep and run less in the next game?

Why on earth would we want to take away from his game, it would be daft to limit him like that. 

6 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Doesn't have the positional awareness to just sit deep. Without his legs he loses his best asset. 

"I think the greatest of all human virtues is loyalty. It embraces all the best of the human character: courage, faith, love and charity."

Douglas Bader