pacquiao

David Luiz back at Chelsea

Luiz is such a huge personality. I think he's worth keeping around for his leadership alone and if we're going to be playing possession based football he's going to work well in the system because he's one of the best passers of the ball we've got defensively. 

As Carefree said above Luiz's personality and leadership skills will be massive within the squad. Hopefully he can flourish under Sarri. I know it was against a nothing opponent but he certainly looked the best yesterday. 

34 minutes ago, Kentonio said:

David sees a little kid on the internet invite him to his birthday BBQ, and decides to rock up with Baka and Ampadu.

*Warning: Contains unbearable levels of cuteness.

Damn it, I had my birthday party 10 days ago, if I had known all it took was an invitation....:ohmy:

Can't help but like & admire Luiz. Puts the club in a good light although I can't help but think the kid wouldn't have thanked him for taking Bakayoko along!!

16 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Can't help but like & admire Luiz. Puts the club in a good light although I can't help but think the kid wouldn't have thanked him for taking Bakayoko along!!

Its OK, Baka went missing after that photo was taken and was found later trying to untangle his feet from a blind. 

8 hours ago, Valerie said:

Damn it, I had my birthday party 10 days ago, if I had known all it took was an invitation....:ohmy:

Oh so you’d invite Luiz but all of us here aren’t worthy? I mean, I don’t want to speak for the whole forum, but I’m heartbroken. 

Oh Luiz is alright for staying on topic sake. 

15 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Oh so you’d invite Luiz but all of us here aren’t worthy? I mean, I don’t want to speak for the whole forum, but I’m heartbroken. 

Oh Luiz is alright for staying on topic sake. 

Luiz is probably the life of any party, and I'm sure you can convince me you are his equal, of even better!

Good save, right?

12 hours ago, Brutos said:

Love that, and truly excited about both those players playing in the right formation and the right style. Nobody has ever doubted Luiz's ability when in possession of the ball and the likes of Ampadu genuinely rekindle my faint hope that this game isn't going to hell in a handbasket after all.

David Luiz is an awesome guy, I just hope he doesn't have too many brain fart moments next season when he does play.
He seems to be one of Sarri favourites already

10 hours ago, Barry Bridges said:

Regardless of what happens to Luiz himself, it appears his hair cut will never leave the BPL given how often Im seeing it on other players now....

Wait till the male pattern baldness kicks in,...... he'll look like a hippy monk.

On 24/07/2018 at 12:50, Bonzodog29 said:

Its OK, Baka went missing after that photo was taken and was found later trying to untangle his feet from a blind. 

The home movie footage actually shows the kid scored five times ........and Luiz was supposed to be marking him!

I love the myth about Luiz being a leader! Do you see the other players looking up to him? I don't think so. I remember that game where Frank was letting him have it big time walking off the pitch for his casual, switch-off attitude.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lampard+berates+luiz&oq=lampard+berates+luiz&aqs=chrome..69i57.9860j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=unoHCEZYUjGoGM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2308027/David-Luiz-Frank-Lampard-row--did-players-act-flight-home.html

Edited by just