Callum Hudson-Odoi

12 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

I think he did very well in Conte's three,  as it's a different role. Similar to Luiz.

I think in a two your marking, decision-making and crirtically your physicality is a bigger issue. It's the inability to really manage the physical stuff that has hurt Andreas. I think he'll do very well in a different league, but as of right now with Tomori emerging and homegrown he would be my choice to be sold if we were moving anyone at the back on.

As for Sancho, he is a top player but is having his challenges as more teams watch him more and work him out. Similar to CHO who was unknown a year ago. Both will have to develop further as footballers to really make it and live up to their undoubted potential.

I don't really think it's much to do with moving to a two. He lost the plot while he was still playing in a three.

I would consider giving him a start against Spurs or Saints. Just starting a game would do his confidence the world of good. With a busy fixture list in the next few weeks we need to rotate a bit anyway. Some of our regular starters look leggy as it is.

I have been pretty clear that I have my doubts about CHO (and it has already cost me a slap up meal at Coco's house) however I'd start him against Spurs. I think Pulisic needs a rest and it's a little pointless having a prospect like CHO of you're not going to put your faith on him when the players ahead of him are struggling. So far I think Pulisic and Willian have deserved to be ahead of him however it's clear Pulisic is having a little slump so why not switch it up.

6 hours ago, loz said:

I have been pretty clear that I have my doubts about CHO (and it has already cost me a slap up meal at Coco's house) however I'd start him against Spurs. I think Pulisic needs a rest and it's a little pointless having a prospect like CHO of you're not going to put your faith on him when the players ahead of him are struggling. So far I think Pulisic and Willian have deserved to be ahead of him however it's clear Pulisic is having a little slump so why not switch it up.

It is actually both Willian & Pulisic going through the slump. The last time either player had an impact on a PL game was against Villa early Nov. 
Pulisic you can cut some slack first season and all, the less said about Willian the better. Personally feel he has been hard done by, it is hard to get any rhythm going as a player if you are only on for 20mins, especially if the ones ahead of you are just going through the motion. For me he starts ahead of one of them (personally, Willian), and retains his place for the next 3 games. 

3 hours ago, Nevamind said:

Don't think it happens often a 19 year old gets a 120k salary for just breaking into the first team. Regardless of his performances. 

Rashford, Sancho, Odegaard, Jovic, Joao Felix, De Ligt, Donnarumma etc. all got put on higher wages after nothing more than a good season in football because of their young age. Add that to the fact Munich were after CHO i see no reason why he shouldn't be wanting at least £120k, especially when Pulisic who i would argue is only marginally better is rumoured to be on £145k plus he had a £70m price tag. CHO cost us absolutely nothing in transfer fees so naturally can demand a higher salary again.