coco

Watford vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 2nd Nov 17:30 GMT

Just now, just said:

That was a penalty no doubt. Kova makes a suicide pass to Jorginho in our own box.

That's just plain wrong.

And Kovacic have been absolutely fantastic.

Biggest dive i've ever seen.

Edited by Sindre

Should of been out of sight, if we draw this game we’ve only got ourselves to blame.

Flicks and tricks can come when your a few goals ahead.

Just now, Sindre said:

That's just plain wrong.

And Kovacic have been absolutely fantastic.

it’s not wrong at all, Jorginho, Kova &Emerson all could have just smashed it out the park or up the field instead of f**king about with it in our own box. Whether it’s a penalty or not would have been irrelevant had they not f**ked about with it. 

VAR literally only works for offside. It's completely shown up how dreadful the standard of our refs actually are. 

It's superb in cricket and rugby so why is it so bad here?

How can anyone see anything other than a dive there?

Just now, Scott Harris said:

I'm furious at that decision. I honestly believe that if that was Liverpool, Man United, Man City, Tottenham, or anybody else, it wouldn't be given. The league has biased refs, VAR has highlighted it more than ever.

City already got a few ridiculous VAR go against them

Just now, JM7 said:

We were messing about with it too much in our own area. Asking for trouble

f**king around in the area is one thing, but that was a f**king dive ..waaaaaaaaay after he got touched....this VAR sh*te is killing the game.   

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

The club needs to grow a pair, same with Lampard. They should be coming out about the inconsistency. CHO booked for a dive and then the United pen and this one. The consistency is shambolic and it’s always against us.

Too right they do. We never used to be so soft. Mourinho sometimes opened his mouth a bit too often, but he was often right when he called out this type of bullsh*t. It's been going on now for years and I am sick and tired of it. If that was the other way around, I guarantee they wouldn't have given that as a clear and obvious error. Hudson-Odoi's was more of a penalty than that, and that was overturned by VAR even with the clear push on his back.

1 minute ago, Dr Gonzo said:

VAR literally only works for offside. It's completely shown up how dreadful the standard of our refs actually are. 

It's superb in cricket and rugby so why is it so bad here?

How can anyone see anything other than a dive there?

Quite simply the standard of referee/umpire in these is significantly better. People talk about rugby referees getting respect. It’s because they are of a better standard and even to as far to explain decisions. Referees in the PL are atrocious and never have to justify their horrendous calls.

There is no pitchside VAR monitor apparently. The whole system after offering promise of fairness has turned into a f’ing travesty of the highest order. 

Never a pen as the bald idiot on the pitch agreed with by not initially giving it. 

2 minutes ago, CFCholland said:

Since when does the ref not go to check to tv to look for himself? I thought the ref was always the one who's responsible for the final decision?

Not in England. Idiots running the game here don't want them doing it.

1 minute ago, General said:

There is no pitchside VAR monitor apparently. The whole system after offering promise of fairness has turned into a f’ing travesty of the highest order. 

Never a pen as the bald idiot on the pitch agreed with by not initially giving it. 

There are pitch side monitors. They are opposite the dugout and behind the hoardings,