coco

Watford vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 2nd Nov 17:30 GMT

Have to admit I think VAR is a good thing. It’ll come good in the end - it’s just a pity lessons are being cruelty learnt. They need to get the club managers back together to help them iron out these issues.

4 minutes ago, Crem said:

The problem with playing youngsters is their inexperience leads to poor game management. 

Agree but it’s a bit ironic that two of our most experienced players got caught f**king about for the penalty.

That minute before the penalty when we were pissing about annoyed the f**k out of me, it was way too much, overdoing it and I'm a big fan of the way we play it out from the back, it tires the opposition. 

But that penalty call was appaling, how people are defending that call online I have no idea, is this what the sport has come to? If that's a penalty anything is. Delefeu went down about 2 seconds later holding his knee because the ball was going out, Jorginho was pulling out of the challenge. By this logic how the f**k did CHO not get a penalty when there was contact? So it's just contact and it's a penalty now then? f**king ridiculous, Mike Dean needs to retire asap, the senile old fool keeps making disgusting mistakes like this. 

Just now, Slojo said:

That minute before the penalty when we were pissing about annoyed the f**k out of me, it was way too much, overdoing it and I'm a big fan of the way we play it out from the back, it tires the opposition. 

But that penalty call was appaling, how people are defending that call online I have no idea, is this what the sport has come to? If that's a penalty anything is. Delefeu went down about 2 seconds later holding his knee because the ball was going out, Jorginho was pulling out of the challenge. By this logic how the f**k did CHO not get a penalty when there was contact? So it's just contact and it's a penalty now then? f**king ridiculous, Mike Dean needs to retire asap, the senile old fool keeps making disgusting mistakes like this. 

Honestly Jorghy hit his leg it was a contact. For example, in La liga that's 100% a penalty.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Zouma for me. He was dominant today, his blocks and headed clearances deserved a clean sheet.

Yep definitely Zouma for me too. Absolute beast in there. It's genuinely going to be a hard decision of who plays when Rudi is back. 

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Kovacic or Zouma MOTM?

Was kova up until the 'pen'. Maybe Zouma just for that but nothing between them.

Just now, Crem said:

Have to admit I think VAR is a good thing. It’ll come good in the end - it’s just a pity lessons are being cruelty learnt. They need to get the club managers back together to help them iron out these issues.

Things will never change with VAR because the people in charge of it are the same people we see every week in the Premier League. I have always said that it's the refs that are the problem, not the technology. 

Also, people were saying before the start of the season that we were going to be the ones that suffers the most because of it, and they were bang on with that prediction. Almost every VAR decision has gone against us this season, a few of them have been right, but most of them have been wrong decisions.

We made that difficult.

No complaints with the penalty, once it went to VAR that was it, he made contact no matter he made another step before he rolled over.

Jorginho then lost his composure lucky to stay on for me and now misses Palace!

Kovacic was very good and I am becoming more impressed by Zouma.

I don't like dribbling in our own penalty area, it's looking for trouble.

Mount seems to have lost his touch in front of goal.

Just now, Gol15 said:

Honestly Jorghy hit his leg it was a contact. For example, in La liga that's 100% a penalty.

Agree . But it wasn’t a clear and obvious error by the referee. It should have gone to ‘referee’s call’, so if he gave it originally then fine, otherwise don’t overturn it.

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Yeah, we needlessly gave away a penalty (soft as it may have been) by overplaying at the back. Should have booted it upfield.