Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sun 8th Mar 14:00 GMT

coco

1 minute ago, Sexyfootball said:

LOL at Everton's sleeves ... Angry Birds as a sponsor ... sack the marketing manager !

Angry birds have been their sleeve sponsor for years now, today it's Sad Birds

Just now, Valerie said:

Gilmour starting and both Anjorin and Broja brought on! 

Reminds me of Blackadder in a sketch about Pitt the Younger and Pitt the Even Younger :biggrin:

? Willian 'the youngest yet' Gilmour.

I hope Frank doesn't just stick Jorginho, Kovacic or kante back in over Gilmour. The kid has to play now. 

Man of the match I'm two televised games in a row. To come out after all the hype of the the Liverpool game and play like this again is something else. 

Fantastic result and performance.

Injuries haven't fazed us and it almost seems like we've accidentally found the right combination.

Nice boost to the GD which has us level with United.

5 point buffer from 5th placed Wolves. Let's hope United drop further points against City.

Back to back home league wins for the first time in a long time.

CLEAN SHEET!

Billy Gilmour is a superstar in the making.

Archived