Chelsea v WBA (PL) SAT 3rd Apr 2021 12:30 GMT

coco

7 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

When it comes to finishing, they are as bad as each other, but Werner has offered us much more than Morata did. Morata just fell to the floor and sulked his way through games.

The fact he runs around a lot really fast? At least Morata could head the ball. He’s not at Morata levels yet but he’s well on his way. I took stick for this a couple of weeks ago but he’s just a bang average in a Chelsea shirt unfortunately, as much as I’d love it to work out, it’s not looking great. Done well for that goal though.

3 minutes ago, Sindre said:

If Jorginho did what Mount did there people would sh*t on him. So I suppose those should do the same to Mason.

The difference is that Jorginho did it for 45 minutes. It wasn't just one mistake by Jorginho, it was 3 costly ones.

Edited by Scott Harris

Just now, Munkworth said:

That’s the strangest way to tell us your going for a w**k. 

I tried to put it in code....just seeing your name back on these match day threads has got me all excited....seriously though some of my tools need a bit of tlc

what the fock!? 4-1 ... did not even see that last goal by wba... but you can clearly see the spirit in the team is sad realy. even tho we are 10 v 11, we should not loose hope nor dicepline. It is sad and freaking annoying seeing how weak the players are, hanging with theire head and hoping the game will end soon... Have some honor and pride for fock sake!
Looks like they dont want to play in CL. 
Jorg should be sold, a new CB replacement for Azpi, and a new leftback that can run and has stamina. and a striker that can hold the ball + score.

Just now, just said:

If Mount did that as often as Jorginho you might have a point. He doesn't. You don't.

Amazing people need this pointed out.

Finally the useless sod has been taken off, that's the worst game by a Chelsea player I've seen in a long long time.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

The fact he runs around a lot really fast? At least Morata could head the ball. He’s not at Morata levels yet but he’s well on his way. I took stick for this a couple of weeks ago but he’s just a bang average in a Chelsea shirt unfortunately, as much as I’d love it to work out, it’s not looking great. Done well for that goal though.

At least he creates goals. If you can't score yourself, then the next best thing is to assist a team mate. Morata couldn't even do that.