Mike 93

Willian

5 minutes ago, Gina1100 said:

Russian whore destroying the club for years now, filthy fraud of a a woman, stay in kitchen and leave football for men. Of course Barcelona already dropped interest in Willian already after Malcom cheapter, younger and better.

I can only laugh at the ones saying were doing a Martial - Willian swap, this Russian cum dumpster doesn't even know on what planet she lives.

another one getting banned today then

11 minutes ago, Gina1100 said:

Russian whore destroying the club for years now, filthy fraud of a a woman, stay in kitchen and leave football for men. Of course Barcelona already dropped interest in Willian already after Malcom cheapter, younger and better.

I can only laugh at the ones saying were doing a Martial - Willian swap, this Russian cum dumpster doesn't even know on what planet she lives.

ffs this is embarrassing. 

Quite like the look of malcom, £30m when richalison is going for £50m seems good business. 

I think we've might have missed a trick not selling Willian for £65m if the rumours were true.

4 hours ago, Fatty_Speeding said:

Not that what he's saying isn't possible but it's important to note that that fella right there is a wannabe journo who has gotten several things wrong in the past. Said the same about Neymar iirc.

Saw sky are reporting we turned down 55m from Barca. Sarri wants to meet the players looking to leave face to face  Hopefully Sarri meets Willian and Willi asks to move. Anything above 40 should be accepted straight away IMO

9 hours ago, Gina1100 said:

Jeeeesssuuuusss, that might be the single most crazy post I’ve read on the shed end and that’s saying something :laugh2:.

If we get 70m for Willian she deserves a medal!

15 hours ago, Gina1100 said:

Your mummy's calling, your dinner is ready!!

The post about Marian was classless, however, I do want Willian sold. I find it utterly baffling, even if Sarri wants to meet the players that we're going into next season with Willian or Pedro as our main RW options. 

Potentially though Willian and Pedro would do well in Sarri's system. Over the last few years when we actually play free flowing football we look majestic at times, but at the same time we've played under conservative managers meaning it hasn't been our main style of play.

50 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

It is the same poster joining again and again posting utter dribble.

Honestly his life must be so pathetic and sad he can only get his kicks on a forum

11 minutes ago, BeaverWarrior said:

All I notice is the same fat 40 years old communists sitting on this forum and permanently banning users that are younger and admittedly harsh instead of temporarily ban them so they can actually learn something from it. No wonder the forums on CFC are a f**king sahara with barely posters posting on it. Seriously f**k off.

:Troll_Face:

13 minutes ago, BeaverWarrior said:

All I notice is the same fat 40 years old communists sitting on this forum and permanently banning users that are younger and admittedly harsh instead of temporarily ban them so they can actually learn something from it. No wonder the forums on CFC are a f**king sahara with barely posters posting on it. Seriously f**k off.

u ok hun? 

17 hours ago, Gina1100 said:

That's no way to talk about Mr Abramovich.

20 minutes ago, BeaverWarrior said:

She thought she is smarter than former fotballers now running inside a club, in this case Barcelona. Already started spreading rumours how Barcelona didn't made those offers so she can hide the fact she f**ked up like the useless c**t she is. Look at me I want to be worshiped, I make good deals you just how much pride this bitch has when she puts herself above the club, any f**king moron would've accepted that bid.

Willian isn't even a f**king Sarri player and if we compare Mertens to Willian, Mertens was always going to improve under the right manager, Willian will never f**king improve and is a f**king rat of a player digging our former coach, but no let's keep the rats in the team, I'm sure they won't force another meltdown when things don't go as they want.

This creatura called Marina should be sent to the ghetou, absolutely shameless how we've gone from a prestigious club to a club fighting for CL all because she continues to make trash deal after trash deal, we can thank f**k Roman got involved in Jorginho because this whore would still penny pinch the deal right now.

Why can't you just shout your opinions at the wall like the other nutters. 

19 minutes ago, BeaverWarrior said:

Go bang your head against a brick wall and see if a few brain cells can get knocked into place you complete and utter embarrassment of a human being. 

26 minutes ago, BeaverWarrior said:

She thought she is smarter than former fotballers now running inside a club, in this case Barcelona. Already started spreading rumours how Barcelona didn't made those offers so she can hide the fact she f**ked up like the useless c**t she is. Look at me I want to be worshiped, I make good deals you just how much pride this bitch has when she puts herself above the club, any f**king moron would've accepted that bid.

Willian isn't even a f**king Sarri player and if we compare Mertens to Willian, Mertens was always going to improve under the right manager, Willian will never f**king improve and is a f**king rat of a player digging our former coach, but no let's keep the rats in the team, I'm sure they won't force another meltdown when things don't go as they want.

This creatura called Marina should be sent to the ghetou, absolutely shameless how we've gone from a prestigious club to a club fighting for CL all because she continues to make trash deal after trash deal, we can thank f**k Roman got involved in Jorginho because this whore would still penny pinch the deal right now.

Oh no, has someone upset you sweetheart.