Jump to content

Mike 93

Willian

Recommended Posts

I reckon we’re selling Willian to cover Joringho fee. It’s normally a “one in, one out” policy. 

Selling Willian will also surely make it fairly unlikely that we will sell Hazard. Surely we wouldn’t go into the season with just Pedro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, JM7 said:

I reckon we’re selling Willian to cover Joringho fee. It’s normally a “one in, one out” policy. 

Selling Willian will also surely make it fairly unlikely that we will sell Hazard. Surely we wouldn’t go into the season with just Pedro?

Imo hazard will decide whether he leaves or not, not us. If he wants to leave we will let him go. Regardless of what happens with willian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Bite their hands off for 60m

I agree with you 60m for a player who turns 30 soon and struggles with consistency. There are so many good wide players out there we could get for around that money it would be mad not get the deal done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

60m is good enough imo and now we can begin to look at other RWs in the market. This time around there's a lot of promising prospects and a WC target like James Rodriguez who can push Pedro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Deino said:

60m is good enough imo and now we can begin to look at other RWs in the market. This time around there's a lot of promising prospects and a WC target like James Rodriguez who can push Pedro.

Personally I would get rid of Pedro. I don’t think he has a lot to offer, Shaqiri at £13m would have made sense as a replacement squad player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Personally I would get rid of Pedro. I don’t think he has a lot to offer, Shaqiri at £13m would have made sense as a replacement squad player.

Agree on Pedro but disagree on Shaqiri. The last thing we need is another inconsistent player who's supposed to be nearing his prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon Phillips on whether we’re interested in a Right Winger. 

“Depends if Willian goes, or whether he’s in Sarri’s plans. They’ve certainly been looking at a few options there. Chelsea hierarchy still believe some sort of deal with United could happen with Martial coming the other way.”

”I’ve heard that Sarri actually likes Willian. Who knows. We definitely need a right winger and Bailey is a long term target.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JM7 said:

Simon Phillips on whether we’re interested in a Right Winger. 

“Depends if Willian goes, or whether he’s in Sarri’s plans. They’ve certainly been looking at a few options there. Chelsea hierarchy still believe some sort of deal with United could happen with Martial coming the other way.”

”I’ve heard that Sarri actually likes Willian. Who knows. We definitely need a right winger and Bailey is a long term target.

I would absolutely love for this to happen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon Phillips- “Reports in Spain suggest Barcelona are growing confident of a deal for Chelsea forward Willian, and will up their initial €60m offer.

No idea if Chelsea have made an offer for Leon Bailey. Heard that a PL club have bid £45m. Think it’ll take a bit more than that to sign him. Not heard if it’s Chelsea or even if it’s true. Anything I hear I’ll post here.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get Bailey and martial our strike force of hazard Bailey and martial will tear defences in knots witj their movement. Potentially adding in giroud, batshuayi or moratta and it could be lethal especially when you consider the midfield we're building 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Willian wants to go to Barcelona. The feeling is that Willian considers he should start again somewhere else (Mundo Deportivo)S

And he probably should then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2018 at 14:23, comtrend said:

I wish we try to get Insigne for the Willian money, that would be an upgrade, not so sure about Bailey.

There's no chance of that happening, Insigne is Neapolitan. I don't think Napoli would sell at any price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2018 at 15:23, Davey Baby said:

 

I've got a feeling we won't be negotiating with Napoli for the next 340,000 years.

:good2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Willian wants to go then I think we should let him go. We would get good fee £50-60m and we’ve probably had the best years out of him. Get it done and upgrade the squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

I’m not bothered as long as we get a good fee for Willian, but what about Pedro? He really need to go, he’s past it and I’d even take 20m for him. 

I'm with you. I hope we sell high on Willian. I think around this time last year I was thinking 40M would be a good fee. 60M now seems like a dream. 

Rumor yesterday was Lazio was in for Pedro. 85M for Willian and Pedro, that ought to buy a decent replacement, then promote from within as the backup.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...