enigma

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Just now, Davey Baby said:

Why would anyone pretend they were a failed footballer? 

No idea because it’s embarrassing. Why would a middle aged bloke in there 40’s spend there spare time playing video games and trying to gang up on a forum.

3 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

Surely if he were trying to impress us he would pretend he was Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think this muppet is a bit hard of thinking ha ha... I mean, he thinks he cam take the high ground on here even though he's calling himself gay 4 Diegod.... Not exactly brain of Britain stuff. 

Edited by dkw

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

I think this muppet is a bit hard of thinking ha ha... I mean, he thinks he cam take the high ground on here even though he's calling himself gay 4 Diegod.... Not exactly brain of Britain stuff. 

No it’s a username on an Internet forum, do you know what I’m ashamed of myself for even getting into the name calling with you it’s pathetic. Who are you talking to and laughing at in that post your friends who you want to back you up against someone on the internet because they don’t rate CHO as much as you do. Honestly be more productive with your time go play your video games or something. 

CHO is a good prospect, nothing more no superstar, seems like he has a huge ego. The end. Not spending my Sunday night arguing with a load of butthurt grown men who can’t take someone saying CHO Isn’t as good as they make out and all they have to say is take the piss out of a username I made as a joke about 3 years ago, sorry for derailing the thread to any normal posters arguin it wasn’t my intention just wanted to share my opinion of cho didn’t know you’d get called a muppet, a whopper , a miserable f**ker for it. 

Just now, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

No it’s a username on an Internet forum, do you know what I’m ashamed of myself for even getting into the name calling with you it’s pathetic. Who are you talking to and laughing at in that post your friends who you want to back you up against someone on the internet because they don’t rate CHO as much as you do. Honestly be more productive with your time go play your video games or something. 

CHO is a good prospect, nothing more no superstar, seems like he has a huge ego. The end. Not spending my Sunday night arguing with a load of butthurt grown men who can’t take someone saying CHO Isn’t as good as they make out and all they have to say is take the piss out of a username I made as a joke about 3 years ago, sorry for derailing the thread to any normal posters arguin it wasn’t my intention just wanted to share my opinion of cho didn’t know you’d get called a muppet, a whopper , a miserable f**ker for it. 

I love how much you hate your username.

You STILL think our issue is you not rating him highly. It's the fact you have a bizarre fixation on his audacity to celebrate a goal, and the subsequent personalty diagnosis from it 

1 minute ago, Hornswoggle said:

I love how much you hate your username.

You STILL think our issue is you not rating him highly. It's the fact you have a bizarre fixation on his audacity to celebrate a goal, and the subsequent personalty diagnosis from it 

I love how much you can’t handle that his celebration shown his over inflated ego.

Mr. Gay, you yourself said in the game thread you have a prejudice towards CHO because he got a big money contract. It feels you have a fixed idea of the boy. Lets just see how it ends up. Goals and fame or something else. You absolutely can have your opinion and say it but I think you should work on the delivery and timing.

We don't know the boy personally so we don't know how he is as a person. Last term he managed 9 goals and 7 assists in 25+ games. I think that is very good.

14 hours ago, coco said:

It reveals he was overjoyed to score after a long time of being out of the game with a nasty injury, get a grip.

He’s best ignored on this subject. Pretty sure he stated in the match chat that he cannot see past the contract situation and that will always affect his views on CHO. Waste of time even discussing it with him because he’s never going to like Callum until he’s world class in that case.

i expect a lot from him after his contract demands but to be expecting it the first game back after months out with a serious injury is ludicrous.

On 29/09/2019 at 19:10, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

I love how much you can’t handle that his celebration shown his over inflated ego.

At the end of the day it's all about the players performing well for the team.  CHO can be a tool and have an ego twice as big as C Ronaldo's, but i wont give a toss about that if he's scoring and creating enough goals for Chelsea.

On 29/09/2019 at 19:31, the special one said:

Lamps has urged CHO to learn from Raheem Sterling. I hope he listens. Mentality is the only thing holding him back.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/27/chelsea-callum-hudson-odoi-sterling-example

His mentality has got him to where he is. Trying to force a move to Bayern was the best thing that ever happened as it forced the clubs hand to play him and my god what a talented young lad we have on our hands.

Glad that this saga is behind us and we can focus on him developing into a top player at the club.  5 year deal mean's we'll be back at the table again when he's 22 and I think by then we'll have a really good grasp of where he's at.  I like Callum, I think there is a lot of potential, but I too have been frustrated by him, and I do feel that there's some levels of blue-tinted-youth-glasses when it comes to talking about him.  That said, I think Frank being here is a good thing as he'll play him; other managers, in this situation, would probably continue to reply on experience rather than blood in a young prospect.

I do wonder if the contract is a signal from the club that whomever the manager is, they should be playing CHO (but that's pure conjecture on my part).

I think with the club also announcing recently that they'll not extend Willian's contract, the we are seeing the natural progression of CHO taking his place.  I expect them to interchange a lot in the starting 11s this season.

1 hour ago, mad_mac said:

I think with the club also announcing recently that they'll not extend Willian's contract, the we are seeing the natural progression of CHO taking his place.  I expect them to interchange a lot in the starting 11s this season.

While i'm as excited as everyone else with our young players coming thru, it would be a big mistake to get rid of all our older players next summer. Pedro looks completlely shot, so imho we should move him on and keep Willian for another year as he looks to have a bit more left in him than Pedro.

4 minutes ago, Dixons said:

While i'm as excited as everyone else with our young players coming thru, it would be a big mistake to get rid of all our older players next summer. Pedro looks completlely shot, so imho we should move him on and keep Willian for another year as he looks to have a bit more left in him than Pedro.

MAke of it what you will, but the club have seemingly stated that they're not renewing Willian's contract.  Also next year we don't have a ban and some money to spend, so if a winger is needed, we'll get one.  We still ahve Pulisic, CHO, Mount, and Pedro if Willian leaves

Callum has been out for many months with what could of been a career changing injury, he's missed pre season and has been back for 2 senior appearances this last week and 1/2 , 90 mins vs 2 bob Grimsby in LC & not so much but still a bit 2 bob Brighton in the prem as a sub. He's got a goal & an assist in 2 appearances. so any mug (UK) / fool (USA) on here  that's critical of the lad is just that.

p.s. Im not a failed football player and don't play FIFA 20, I did in my yoof try and be a professional guitarist, so you could say I failed at that,  as although I did tons of gigs in UK, France & finally USA I got paid very meagerly hence why 'professional' I was not.  I am getting up onstage with the Screaming Dead on Oct 13th in LA to play a song with them, again no cash just for old time's sake & the crack to be had playing live.

4 hours ago, mad_mac said:

I think with the club also announcing recently that they'll not extend Willian's contract, 

When did that happen?

6 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

His mentality has got him to where he is. Trying to force a move to Bayern was the best thing that ever happened as it forced the clubs hand to play him and my god what a talented young lad we have on our hands.

Exactly, people are not being objective about it. 

From his perspective it makes sense, he has to get the best contract incase he doesn't play, and he has to make a statement that he wants to play. He knows that if he goes to bayern he'll get a chance to play, who can blame him really? Until this season our track of playing youth has been horrendous, we've had the best youth teams in Britain for the last 10 years and we aren't using them. 

Plus most of this will be his agent getting the best possible deal they can for him, people really think Callum is making all these phone calls and negotiating? 

13 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

He changed the game when he came on tonight. He added that extra spark that was needed in our attacking play. I don't think we would have found the winner had he not come on.

Was about to write that word for word with the addition that he is 18 years old. I could not be more excited to watch this young man develop.