enigma

Callum Hudson-Odoi

4 minutes ago, ekimozturk said:

Any idea who these boys are? To Roman’s left I reckon that’s Abraham. Solanke on the other side. Not sure who the other boy is.

5AEA1BBD-5FE8-4DF3-80C2-B2313C5F9845.jpeg

Baker 

Looking forward to reading the mental gymnastics involved in people still being annoyed at a player who has committed his long term future to the club.

Looking forward to seeing his return to the first team. Willian and Pedro have served up some stinkers for performances already this season so an injection of pace, youthful enthusiasm, confidence and directness will be most welcome.

10 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Looking forward to reading the mental gymnastics involved in people still being annoyed at a player who has committed his long term future to the club.

Looking forward to seeing his return to the first team. Willian and Pedro have served up some stinkers for performances already this season so an injection of pace, youthful enthusiasm, confidence and directness will be most welcome.

The many mindreaders on this forum must have full insight in the thought processes of CHO, I'm sure they will explain everything to us :wink:

Glad it's finally done and 120K a week is a fair deal for player and club.                                                                                

1 hour ago, Amputechture said:

Will have to have 48 shots of whiskey tonight to celebrate the good news.

What is the latest news on his comeback?

4 hours ago, Slojo said:

Unreal how all these new talented youngsters have come out of the woodwork and we've still got this little beast to come back and fire it up. 

How can you not be excited at the moment? I can't wait to see how he plays with Tammy. 

Just had my United supporting brothers complaining about the lack of youth talent they have and talking about the abundance of Chelsea's. 😛

34 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

What is the latest news on his comeback?

He just needs to be match fit. He's fully recovered. As is Reece james

Both might play against grimsby. Both have played for u23s (I think cho got an assist)

Edited by bisright1

13 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Great News. We need him too, after our lack of creativity on Tuesday.

Him and James being back will give us a really big lift, so would RLC though we are a ways off that...

Kepa

Rudiger

Christensen

Tomori

James

Kante

Mount

Emerson

CHO

Abraham

RLC

Nice 🙂

Seems odd to look at that potential line up and see Kante as the old man of the team

Wouldn't mind seeing CHO play next to Tammy in a 3-5-2. Pretty sure he played that shadow striker role for the development squads before.

Kepa

Rudiger  Christensen  Tomori

James  Kante  Jorginho  Mount  Emerson

Tammy Hudson-Odoi

Also, i want to see CHO take up the number 48 on his shirt next season.

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Wouldn't mind seeing CHO play next to Tammy in a 3-5-2. Pretty sure he played that shadow striker role for the development squads before.

Kepa

Rudiger  Christensen  Tomori

James  Kante  Jorginho  Mount  Emerson

Tammy Hudson-Odoi

Also, i want to see CHO take up the number 48 on his shirt next season.

I would rather we stayed well away from 3atb bar one off match situations, it can be good to throw oppo managers of the scent at times but i don't think it will bring us the week by week consistency to challenge Liverpool and City long term. Looking at the situation so far (and assuming Ruben and Callum recover from their injuries relatively quickly) i think this will be our best team with everyone fit.

Kepa

James   (2 of Rudiger, Christensen and Tomori) Emerson

Jorginho

Kante              Ruben

Mount         Tammy           Odoi (with one of Pedro or Oli coming in at times experience is needed in the frontline)